Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[Char] Mark! - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Char] Mark! (/showthread.php?tid=10976)

Pages: 1 2

Mark! - The_Hari - 05-26-2019

Mark!

Mark! starts every fight with 2500 hp, he also wont't get visibly injured by any kind of attacks (as I'm not using huge negative fall method, this inludes being frozen or burned), but still lose hp.

[Image: KHibQWQ.gif]

Because of how he is dced, he won't blink at the start of a fight. To make him able to play whole stage with extra hp I attached new stage file. You can use him with custom stages, by simply adding this line, at beginning of every sub stage, except the first one.

id: 45  x: 1  hp: 0  act: 300

Other than all of original Mark's moves, he's got one new kick attack:

D^A
[Image: tgdzabA.gif]

In this case D^A+A+A

C+D>J(+A or D)
[Image: W8BSKqS.gif]

As drinking milk would reset his hp back to 500, he will use drinks as throwing weapon.

Download

RE: Mark! - The_Hari - 05-30-2019

New move, C+D>J

RE: Mark! - Cabba - 05-31-2019

(05-30-2019, 10:13 PM)The_Hari Wrote:  New move, C+D>J

just feel like i need to say this.
but really nice character, very fun and creative and well made, same for the hunter mod and criminal drinks.
i hope we can see more stuff like this

RE: Mark! - The_Hari - 06-06-2019

Got it polished as much as I could, you can throw opponent from C+D>J or drop them, also when out of mana. Fixed flipping from "falling" and changed D^A so you can really combo it into D^A+A+A on a single enemy. Done and done.

RE: Mark! - The_Hari - 07-17-2019

Too bad it's not getting much attention : (
But here is alternative catch, activated by running instead of walking and allows to land up to 7 hits on opponent.

[Image: Tw6cuxg.gif]

RE: Mark! - LutiChris - 07-21-2019

So the character is pretty fun, he's not OP but he definitely feels more like a decently challenging upgrade.
My favorite move being the C + D>J + A
I noticed this glitch after a battle is done or F4 pushed
either 1 vs 1, stage mode or survival mode the hp goes back to 500 instead of 2500

[Image: hd6aHUL.png]

Idk if you wanna do this but I think some cool ideas to include would be:
Louis's WhirlWind Throw
& some type of Aerial Body Slam (instead of the Traditional Jump Kick)

RE: Mark! - STM1993 - 07-21-2019

>Mark isn't OP.
Wat. Though to be fair, this char can't drink milk, so it is a challenge.

Anyway, the glitch you described occurs because Mark! is actually a composite of 2 different characters; one for selection in the menu, and the other hidden away in the lf2.net cheat. To temporarily resolve this, after every F4, make sure to reset all, and then reselect the character (press left->right or right->left).

There's a solution to minimize the ID requirement and to fix the above problem.
Reserve frame 0 as a wait 0 state 100 frame, and change all next: 999 (except for moves that may occur in midair) to go straight into a standing frame.
This works because next: 999 checks whether a character is in midair before deciding to go into frame 0 or frame 212, so any occurrence of re-triggering state 100 to enter frame 94 is rare if it happens at all. Even then, you could add in an extra ball that blocks any new +2000hp triggers from occurring. Could even make this ball have a special property of letting you regain HP between stages (but unfortunately that won't work in Survival specifically).

Would go into more detail, but I gotta head off for work.

RE: Mark! - LutiChris - 07-22-2019

Any idea why mark's attack is negative?
[Image: UqAjDIv.png]

RE: Mark! - Nyamaiku - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 12:14 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  Any idea why mark's attack is negative?
he hits himself with -2000 dmg at the start to boost hp up to 2500

RE: Mark! - The_Hari - 08-03-2019

(07-21-2019, 07:16 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  Idk if you wanna do this but I think some cool ideas to include would be:
Louis's WhirlWind Throw
& some type of Aerial Body Slam (instead of the Traditional Jump Kick)

Great ideas, especially the body slam one, as right now, dash and jump attack in addition to not going to injury frames makes him quite op, so strong, but slow attack in place of them is what he needs.

(07-21-2019, 11:49 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  There's a solution to minimize the ID requirement and to fix the above problem.
Reserve frame 0 as a wait 0 state 100 frame, and change all next: 999 (except for moves that may occur in midair) to go straight into a standing frame.
This works because next: 999 checks whether a character is in midair before deciding to go into frame 0 or frame 212, so any occurrence of re-triggering state 100 to enter frame 94 is rare if it happens at all. Even then, you could add in an extra ball that blocks any new +2000hp triggers from occurring. Could even make this ball have a special property of letting you regain HP between stages (but unfortunately that won't work in Survival specifically).

Would go into more detail, but I gotta head off for work.

I think I tried something similar, but didin't realize I can change next: 999 to new dummy frame (as frame 0 is needed for invisibility). How does the ball suppose to work? Would be very nice, if I could avoid editing stage file.
Although now with Luti's idea, I'd probably use frame 94 for custom landing from body slam, rather than merging the files.