Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Request for logo (basic design) - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Art Section (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Request for logo (basic design) (/showthread.php?tid=10864)

Pages: 1 2

Request for logo (basic design) - Memento - 06-03-2018

Hey guys,

I need a logo for a website I'm starting. It's called Fit-Reset. I made a design on paper. I don't have access to any good painting software at the moment, and I can't install stuff on my temporary laptop. If you feel like giving it a shot, go ahead please.. ^^ Would be great if I have permission to use it also, if it's what I'm looking for :)

The dot on 'i' in Fit is a heartbeat: https://millar.com/sites/default/files/ECG-explanation.gif

My current preference is the most simple one in the attached picture.

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives it a shot ^_^

RE: Request for logo (basic design) - prince_freeza - 06-04-2018

RE: Request for logo (basic design) - Lauli - 06-04-2018

This continuous line makes the lowercase "T" look like a lowercase "L". Both in the sketch and in Prince's version.
But I'm no good at any graphic-designer type of stuff, so I can't really offer much of a constructive alternative here.

RE: Request for logo (basic design) - Gad - 06-05-2018

I really would not pull a straight line on that level through all the letters. Makes it retry much unreadable. Also one symbol should be enough. No need to add the gear if there's a heart on the opposite side. I would give it a shot, but pretty much no time lately, however I will try.

Colors you probably want to use are blues, greens or pinks. These are associated to healthy living, relax, renewal and a heart itself. I'd probably go for blye+white or pink+white.
K
Heartbeat line transitioning into a heart symbol is pretty cliche though. But I like how the line composes with the I letter. You might want to dig into it.

RE: Request for logo (basic design) - Memento - 06-28-2018

Thanks PF for the logos you made :)

I had to agree with Gad about the text. I also managed to get a drawing program on my laptop finally. I created a logo (not final), it's in the attachment.

RE: Request for logo (basic design) - Gad - 07-08-2018

Dk if it's not too late but just were drawing some stuff. Attaching link with two ideas that I came up to. These are rough drafts tho. If you wanted any of these done in vectors let me know.
https://imgur.com/a/jbqqg7T
These might need some polishing to make them more clear and readable, but I mainly wanted to show the idea itself.

RE: Request for logo (basic design) - Memento - 08-03-2018

Hey thanks Gad! :D

I don't have a final design yet. I decided I should go for somewhat simplistic, not too artistic.

Currently my 2 favorites are the first design that PF uploaded and the second design that Gad made (of which I like the idea, but not the edgy font, honestly).

Not sure if people feel like drawing more, but if so:
- The name Fit-Reset is always with a '-' between 'Fit' and 'Reset'
- The logo should be simple;
- The logo should have the heartbeat in it;
- No prominent outline on the letters;
- I decided that the line shouldn't be in the middle of the letters, as this makes the logo a bit 'too much' in my opinion. If though this was the original idea;
- The style that PF used (especially in the first design), is close to what I'm looking for;
- The line that may go under (or over) the word, shouldn´t touch the word. It should have some space in between.

RE: Request for logo (basic design) - NewToTheEra - 08-06-2018

[Image: WoKK4P8.png]

RE: Request for logo (basic design) - Memento - 09-16-2019

Hey all,

After 1 1/2 year, I have done a lot, but I don't have a logo yet that is there to stay.

In the attachment is the logo that I'm currently using. I like it, but there's some downsides to it:
- Some people read it as FitResetO instead of FitReset;
- From seeing a logo, you want to see immediately what the company is all about (fitness, moving better, preventing injuries).. The name does suggest it, but the logo isn't perfect yet.

There have been some designs with heartbeats, but some people didn't like it at all. Especially because it often looked like the heartbeat was going from a heartbeat to a flatline (which means you'll die XD).
There have been some designs with an arrow going from Fit to Reset, but this looks too much like the sign that is used for recycling.
There have been some designs with fancy fonts, but I want to go for a simple font (and simple logo in general)

I was hoping you guys had some ideas left in the tank!

The website (which is under construction) is www.fitreset.nl

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edit: PS I removed the '-' from the company name and logo..!

RE: Request for logo (basic design) - LutiChris - 09-19-2019

how about something like this? just some ideas