Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Release] Vocco bug-fixed !!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okey people am sorry for all this, am facing some defficulties with my pc and my connection ...
i fixed the bugs !!!

[Image: e4e4cf9.png]

Old:[Image: bc2e34c.gif] New:[Image: b1c8522.gif]

Description

-Left/right+attack+deffense --- triple balls.
-up+attack+defense ------------ Power Wave.
-up+jump+defense -------------- Super Fast explusive ball.
-down++jump+defense ----------- Ninja flip.

SceenShots

[Image: Capture.png]

[Image: Capture_3.png]

Credits
by HouseMate ..
I can't see anything!!!! :D

EDIT: But the sprite is marvelous in the attachment!
You included [inv] tags, I guess that makes the text invisible. Neat trick Twisted

(06-15-2015, 11:00 AM)Housemate Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies and genntil men ...

Introduction
Well, I always Loved Little Fighter 2 Sence i Was a kid, And like any of you i wanted to make characters. but i`ve never posted any of them ... today i Humbly interduce my new Vocco !!

Description
What does My work include?
- Movelist, moves description, gameplay description, ... You will know all about it soon ...

Credits
by HouseMate..

Sprite looks good, solid copy/paste work. Looking forward to seeing some screenshots/animations of moves :)
(06-15-2015, 11:24 AM)Deep Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see anything!!!! :D

EDIT: But the sprite is marvelous in the attachment!

THANKS!!! :D

(06-15-2015, 11:48 AM)Memento Wrote: [ -> ]You included [inv] tags, I guess that makes the text invisible. Neat trick Twisted

(06-15-2015, 11:00 AM)Housemate Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies and genntil men ...

Introduction
Well, I always Loved Little Fighter 2 Sence i Was a kid, And like any of you i wanted to make characters. but i`ve never posted any of them ... today i Humbly interduce my new Vocco !!

Description
What does My work include?
- Movelist, moves description, gameplay description, ... You will know all about it soon ...

Credits
by HouseMate..

Sprite looks good, solid copy/paste work. Looking forward to seeing some screenshots/animations of moves :)

THANK You :D ! Am Finishing It Soon :3 just some data changing Difficulties ....
I noticed some minor problems with the sprite though. When you're almost done, I can test him for you if you want, and perhaps make some small edits (credits will still go to you, I don't need any)
(06-15-2015, 12:21 PM)Memento Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed some minor problems with the sprite though. When you're almost done, I can test him for you if you want, and perhaps make some small edits (credits will still go to you, I don't need any)

Okey you Want to edit it ?
(06-15-2015, 12:33 PM)Housemate Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2015, 12:21 PM)Memento Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed some minor problems with the sprite though. When you're almost done, I can test him for you if you want, and perhaps make some small edits (credits will still go to you, I don't need any)

If you want me to. I can make some minor edits in 2-3 weeks, when I'm done with school for this year. Or I can simply point out what you could improve. For the sprite you posted, I noticed the green light effect doesn't fade on the hair, and a piece of the shirt is missing
(06-15-2015, 01:13 PM)Memento Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2015, 12:33 PM)Housemate Wrote: [ -> ]

If you want me to. I can make some minor edits in 2-3 weeks, when I'm done with school for this year. Or I can simply point out what you could improve. For the sprite you posted, I noticed the green light effect doesn't fade on the hair, and a piece of the shirt is missing

okey ... anytime you are free you can tell me what i should modifate thanks !! :D
Good!
Waiting for your character.
Wish make it Quickly.
Thanks.
Nice one,I'll be waiting for it.
Pages: 1 2