Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [CHAR] Wizard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Alright, so as you allowed me to start spriting, I am doing it. :)

Latest update:
Falling,heavy getting up, object throw, falling, crouch before jumping, jump, forward, backwards [2015-01-17]
[Image: 2GAev8t.png]

give me everything you got.
[Image: gehMmZA.png]

cant say much about single sprite yet, only thing looks a bit like there are no arms in the sleeves right now^^

also i noticed that the colors ur using differ a little bit from the first standing sprite [Image: lHbDDWd.png]
I'm not sure which ones I prefer tho :s
I usually don't really comment on sprites much, but I do feel the need to say I like this design of a character a lot. Keep it up.
Am I correct with the assumption that in the standing and walking frames, he's basically holding his arms/hands behind his back?
gotta agree with Ramond, this concept might carry this mod to vicory! don't forget to include it into all previews :D

but that previous concept of a warrior you had in the concept thread is also good, which really makes me think about how much you developed not only as a spriter but as a concept designer, too! keep it up
Arcane, well, I wanned to make long sleeves but then I didn't made it like that. First sprite was like another concept for colors but then whole sprite was more grey than colorful.

Ramond, yes, he is holding his arms behind his back.

Simoneon, Thank you, I will try to do my best :)

edit: maybe I should do simple running like other fighters have?
Can't wait for progress on this character!

Who is going to do the data? Got anyone specific in mind?

& you're always welcome to comment as long as it's either positive or helpful, which it always is ^_^
I'll keep posting some progress little by little (sometimes nothing :) )
I haven't decided who will dc this one but since we have Rhino, why not him? ^^

running sprite progress [Image: A44447v.png]

[Image: FKQk02C.gif]
(10-22-2014, 02:05 PM)Mono Wrote: [ -> ]running sprite progress [Image: FKQk02C.gif]

It's better with the hands visible :) 
ya looks totally fine now :)
(10-22-2014, 08:26 PM)Arcane Wrote: [ -> ]ya looks totally fine now :)
That's still an understatement!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11