Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Alright, round 1 over! You can check out the current bracket in the first post. For convenience, these are the pairings of this round:
  • Riki vs. LutiChris
  • xmfcx vs. Azriel
  • Dr.Death vs. Bamboori
  • Nyamaiku vs. prince_freeza
  • octoplus vs. TheKidd
  • Amadis vs. Evan Izaak
  • Appendix vs. qwertz143
  • Eddie vs. Conqueror

This rounds ends on Sunday, 6 July, 8pm GMT. If all matches have been fought earlier already, the next round will be scheduled earlier, of course. Hence, please schedule your fights as soon as possible. Thanks!

@ Evan Izaak: if you have a secondary computer available, you can simply put a clean copy of LF2 on there and connect via LF2-Lobby. Unless you really want to drop out of the tournament, that is.

In case that all matches except for "Appendix vs. qwertz143" are already fought, I'll simply rate latter 0-0 and let the more active participant (we all know who this is) advance.

Good luck!
Conqueror told me about this tournament, though it seems that the registration's already closed. If anyone's inactive, can I replace them?
Well,you seem to be active enough I think you can:D thats why I told you :awesome:
Anyway good luck!
I got no other computer to use im gonna forfeit for now
Damn it, Since loser round will not get a new blabla, so now I will get free win -_-.

BluePhoenix_in_IRC Wrote:Nuke Evan

Now I can't.

Why the hell I got thanks from Bat?
my computer is working now maybe I can go do this but not using hamachi though idk if I shud forfeit or not
octoplus vs TheKidd (Click to View)
Match - 1
Match - 2
Match - 3
Match - 4
Match - 5

I lost big time :P
btw Riki is player 1 (sorry about the confusion if you choose to download the files)

Riki 5:0 LutiChris
Dr. Death 5:0 Bamboori

a clear difference in skill :D
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15