Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LFE-Tournament (June, 2014)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(07-02-2014, 08:24 PM)Bamboori Wrote: [ -> ]Round 1

The stats of this replay confused me so much :p
I was like: how on Earth is it possible to deal so much damage in such a short time without breaking the no-long-combo-rule? Supreme trollage of Dr.Death, haha :D
(06-13-2014, 04:14 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]<a name="rules"></a>Rules:
  • Do not lengthen the Dance of Pain

Well how strict is this rule?(I hope it is..) because i actually saw rule violation in the fight 2(oh i just see in 3 too ....) of Luti vs Rikki where Rikki as Davis does lengthen DoP twice in 2 attempts with his d < a.

In fight 5 it happens once as rudolf with his attack to make sure he can grab Louis.
I am not the one to judge how this should be handeled though and i won't since it didn't happen in my fight.

I don't rly like that kind of playstyle so i am sry to report.

I hope this rule will stay as it is.

You should change your recording file info ;P

(07-02-2014, 08:31 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2014, 08:24 PM)Bamboori Wrote: [ -> ]Round 1

The stats of this replay confused me so much :p
I was like: how on Earth is it possible to deal so much damage in such a short time without breaking the no-long-combo-rule? Supreme trollage of Dr.Death, haha :D

I couldn't withstand it was so perfect :3 I think the last dash is missing because the recording was saved right in the air.

lol @ Ocotplus vs TK That whirlwind without frozen thingy happened twice. I wish TheKidd pressed attacks for Style points there :P
Well, he can dodge my D^J, by just clicking "jump". 3 hits, 2 balls and DvA isn't dop (not taking more than 250 hp). The last part of combo, as i said he can dodge by clicking "jump".

When im playing on Polishcenter rules it's allowed because the last part of combo is avoidable.
well,i cant find qwertz online..:(
Yeah, okay, looks like qwertz won't show up anytime soon anyways. So! He will be replaced by LeoGautama! Hope you guys can arrange a fight asap ;)

ON A DIFFERENT, YET RELATED NOTE: I set up the stream again! You might've seen it a few hours ago being all up and down, that was me testing. Therefore, if you see GREEN LAMP, YO ([Image: stream-live.png]), head over to the stream page to watch some intense fighting going on. Bonus: I might even comment the matches! :D

Just inform me when you want the party getting started :)

edit: So, I got informed that I should address the issue regarding the rulebreak-combos:
(07-03-2014, 03:58 PM)Dr.Death Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2014, 04:14 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Rules:
  • Do not lengthen the Dance of Pain
Well how strict is this rule?(I hope it is..) because i actually saw rule violation in the fight 2(oh i just see in 3 too ....) of Luti vs Rikki where Rikki as Davis does lengthen DoP twice in 2 attempts with his d < a.
Hmm, seems like those replays slipped through my automatic manual filtering. This is, in fact, a violation to the aforementioned. The combo-rule does not include a lengthening of DOP. My bad, seems like I missed it.

However, I would like to mention that, even though I organize this tournament, my time is too limited to wholly analyze all replays, so I rely on the participants to tell the truth and inform others of possible rule-breakings (means: if you, as a participant, get disadvantaged, please either request a re-match from your opponent or announce what has happened yourself). This helps ease up things quite a bit, imo.

As for the already happened matches, I am aware of how difficult it sometimes is to schedule a re-match. Therefore, the fights that have been made will stay as-is (unless two manage to arrange something else). In the future, a rule-break will automatically render the disadvantaged the winner of a fight. In case of a tie, the one with less rulebreaks will advance.
round 2 azriel vs mfc
[match 1]
[match 2]
[match 3]
[match 4]
[match 5]

Azriel~
round 2: Pf vs. nyamaiku

match1
match2
match3
match4
match5

RESULTS:
(3) Pf vs. nyamaiku (2)
Just to explain what lenghten DoP means.
DoP is the state when you can't move, usually after 3 hits,
to legthen it means to use an attack that makes sure that your oppoent stays in this state for a longer time because he got hit by the next attack. If you do it correctly it would be possible to kill everyone in a 1v1 as soon as he is in DoP without the opponent having a chance to do anything against it.
Just saying because in Fight 5 Pf vs Nyamaiku it happened again(intentional). It doesn't matter in this case because Dennis lost the fight anyways in this case but still

(07-05-2014, 06:40 PM)Dr.Death Wrote: [ -> ]Just to explain what lenghten DoP means.
DoP is the state when you can't move, usually after 3 hits,
to legthen it means to use an attack that makes sure that your oppoent stays in this state for a longer time because he got hit by the next attack. If you do it correctly it would be possible to kill everyone in a 1v1 as soon as he is in DoP without the opponent having a chance to do anything against it.
Just saying because in Fight 5 Pf vs Nyamaiku it happened again(intentional). It doesn't matter in this case because Dennis lost the fight anyways in this case but still
Dop stands for "Dance of Pain".You can find it here
Eddie isn't online....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15