Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [Char] DavisEX Finished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Everyone i have been doing my best what i could right now i am on a project in making DavisEX who is a transformation of Davis its a Work in Progress so don't post anything if u want to give me ideas give me ideas i need some i will be happy and i am trying to do my best u can give me ideas of any move i will try making them and again its a Work in Progress,so don't post anything else till its fully finished i will be posting the download link after some time till that time here are the Screen-shots here u go
Note:it has mirror pictures so its fully compatible with 2.0a.
Edit5:Making a new move will be posted shortly

Special Moves:
Rushing Death: DvA
Defend Breaker Energy Ball: (Do I have to tell?)D>A or D<A(keep pressing A to shoot more till out of Energy(Mana))
Bug Bomb(No it doesn't Glitch out, but it will Bug the opponent, Actually it breaks opponents defense and also is state 3006): D>A/D<A+J (Ya gotta be quick doing it) .
Uppercut: D^A
Jump Smash: D^J+A.
Rapid Fire: D>J (Disadvantage=Pressing D Anytime will not work, DavisEX Listens less, pressing D rapidly will work tho)
Ground Column: You cannot use it Because it comes in Rushing Death.
Uppercut(Rushing Death Version):Only seen or not seen in Rushing Death(still used)

Replaced Moves:
Replaced Punch Combo with Rushing Death Combo
Replaced Energy balls with defense breaking ones/armor piercing ones,(Not state 3006)

Uploads:
Beta:[attachment=3139] <------- Its Beta you know.
Alpha:[attachment=3201] <------ Sorry that the folder inside it says Beta 2.0
FINISHED:[attachment=3206] <------ Fully Fledged DavisEX

Strong at:
Melee(Best)
Combo(Good)
Ranged(Normal)
Air(Normal)

Weak at:
Combo(because he can be hit from behind that time or it can miss)

updates:
Updated to Alpha added Another ball that breaks defense, also can destroy groups. Damn it takes short mana, I will make it more in the next Update, I also fixed the combo that it wasn't doing proper damage, now it does proper damage.
whats so special about davisEX what can he do
(02-28-2014, 07:04 PM)Evan Izaak Wrote: [ -> ]whats so special about davisEX what can he do

im working on a combo move and other moves so nothing special right now if u want to test it out with it being a regular Recolored davis who damages a super little bit higher than the normal davis does
ok great stuff
(02-28-2014, 07:46 PM)Evan Izaak Wrote: [ -> ]ok great stuff

The Character is now in Beta Stage u guys can download and play it :D
its good though I bet it will give over powered physical damage right
First Post Updated!
Agreed
Sound's Great going to download hey where's the link of download
sorry my net is slow the download link is there under beta
Pages: 1 2 3