Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Contest #20: Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
nice fights ;)
(03-23-2013, 10:33 AM)The Heskey Wrote: [ -> ]im world class
im gonna beat all u mofos and win this

The Heskey Wrote:eman asraf beat me

talk about irony.. ;)

Hmm.. also considering this rule
"Participants that have missed 2 rounds will be removed from the tournament completely and irreversibly!"
I don't want to lose many players in this tournament because then it will seem stupid
so can you please scrap this rule, because also if you see, then the people who are good and want to play like Azriel and Blue phoenix will have missed 2 matches because of other opponents and will be removed from the tournament "completely and irreversibly" leading to emptiness of tournament spaces...
Think about it...

oh anyway these matches are actually really good,
Can't wait for the next round.. [Image: icon_bounce.gif]

(03-24-2013, 01:47 PM)qwertz143 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to lose many players in this tournament because then it will seem stupid
so can you please scrap this rule, because also if you see, then the people who are good and want to play like Azriel and Blue phoenix will have missed 2 matches because of other opponents and will be removed from the tournament "completely and irreversibly" leading to emptiness of tournament spaces...
Think about it...

I have already thought about it. It's usually a pretty evident who is the less active half of the pairing. Therefore, only that player will be "warned". In case it is not so clear, both will receive the warning.

Aaaaaand Round 2 is over! Congratulations to all winners and shame upon those that failed to take part. Strike 1 to the following people (this means that, as soon as they miss another match / are inactive, they'll be kicked from the tournament):
  • ossiee
  • Bala Krishnan
  • lf2TimmE1

These are the pairings for Round 3:
  • YinYin vs. xmfcx
  • Bamboori vs. Someone else
  • The Heskey vs. qwertz143
  • Redbeard vs. Blue Phoenix
  • Jerkington XIII vs. Lord Silva
  • Everisto vs. lf2TimmE1
  • Burschdi vs. Vineet
  • The Lost Global Mod vs. ossiee
  • Kevin vs. Emaan Ashraf
  • Omega vs. Azriel
Bala Krishnan gets the Bye-point.

Good luck to all!
Deadline: Sunday, March 31st
I am so lucky that I have to fight kevin :D
(03-25-2013, 09:56 AM)Emaan Ashraf Wrote: [ -> ]I am so lucky that I have to fight kevin :D
Don't worry i'm sure you'll win. I bet kevin isn't used to such slow speeds...

Blue Phoenix Wrote:shame upon those that failed to take part. Strike 1 to the following people (this means that, as soon as they miss another match / are inactive, they'll be kicked from the tournament):
ossiee
Bala Krishnan
lf2TimmE1

But ossiee played
see: http://lf2replays.appspot.com/view/agxzf...xheRj5zwIM
So ossiee shouldn't get a strike
btw I still disapprove of this strike system. Makes the competition less fun I feel.. :/

@v The bigger the competition, the more the fun. atleast that's how I feel. And if players are inactive we could constantly switch them with other people in the forum who want to play..
(03-25-2013, 09:56 AM)Emaan Ashraf Wrote: [ -> ]I am so lucky that I have to fight kevin :D
(03-25-2013, 10:17 AM)qwertz143 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry i'm sure you'll win. I bet kevin isn't used to such slow speeds...

what you dont know kevin he will not let me to touch him I am afraid of these Kevin,Everisto and Omega they are very good

(03-25-2013, 10:25 AM)Emaan Ashraf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2013, 10:17 AM)qwertz143 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry i'm sure you'll win. I bet kevin isn't used to such slow speeds...

what you dont know kevin he will not let me to touch him I am afraid of these Kevin,Everisto and Omega they are very good

Not only them everybody in this tournament is actually good.
I saw your matches, in normal speed I could say you almost got smashed by the Heskey

(03-25-2013, 10:32 AM)qwertz143 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2013, 10:25 AM)Emaan Ashraf Wrote: [ -> ]

Not only them everybody in this tournament is actually good.
I saw your matches, in normal speed I could say you almost got smashed by the Heskey

I know all are good in this tournament but these three are overpowered then others in the tournament

(03-25-2013, 10:17 AM)qwertz143 Wrote: [ -> ]kevin isn't used to such slow speeds...
It's the other way around actually.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30