Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: unlimited Character Limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone, Please, tell me how to increase the limit of characters to unlimited in LF2. Is there any plugin like thing to do it?
You can use >this LF2< which has a limit to 1000 id numbers that you can put. But as it says there, it may create some errors in stage mod.
(05-06-2012, 09:26 AM)empirefantasy Wrote: [ -> ]You can use >this LF2< which has a limit to 1000 id numbers that you can put. But as it says there, it may create some errors in stage mod.
I know this reply will come again. The plugin is useless until it fully developed. I have used it and found it's full of issues. I want any other trick or a way to do it, not this one. If you have then post them.
LF2 2.0/2.0a has 500 object limit. The exe is fully developed, what "issues" have you found? It might be an out dated version then.

Try the exe here:

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-195.html

That should be the latest.
(05-06-2012, 11:34 AM)Lord Silva Wrote: [ -> ]LF2 2.0/2.0a has 500 object limit. The exe is fully developed, what "issues" have you found? It might be an out dated version then.

Try the exe here:

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-195.html

That should be the latest.

I tried the above one which you told. It may be a latest version because it give the same results as before. When I run the .exe following things happened
1. Full Screen option is disabled.
2. Some power of the characters are not working properly. etc.(not tested enough)

May be, I have ddeployed it wrongly, if I am correct then it's crack file just have to paste that file in the LF2 directory. If wrong then what's the correct way? please tell me.
If you had the fullscreen option before, then you were using lf2 2.0, which has a 500 object limit. You don't need this crack. This if for 1.9c.
(05-08-2012, 12:13 AM)Lord Silva Wrote: [ -> ]If you had the fullscreen option before, then you were using lf2 2.0, which has a 500 object limit. You don't need this crack. This if for 1.9c.

I am using LF2 v2.0a which has full screen option. Anyway, thanks for the information.:thumbsup: :)
*face palm*