Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: I cant log in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cant log in in school and plus my computer keeps logging me on
the one i have at home also the time in this forum is messed up :s
Please, do me a favor and don't omit the periods. Makes it much easier to read.

(02-15-2012, 01:27 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote: [ -> ]I cant log in in school
Inhowfar can't you log in? Do you get an error? Does it redirect you to somewhere else? Does the page load at all?

(02-15-2012, 01:27 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote: [ -> ]and plus my computer keeps logging me on
the one i have at home
Did you actually log out beforehand? If not, it'll likely store you as being logged in.

(02-15-2012, 01:27 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote: [ -> ]also the time in this forum is messed up :s
That's clearly not the case if it has been adjusted accordingly. In your User CP, under >Edit Options<, at the bottom, there is under "Date and Time Options" a drop-down-menu which will let you choose the correct time (the thing with all the GMT-stuff).

Hope that helps.
temporarly could not display page and i think my computer has a virus it just keeps logging in each time im guest
The periods.... they still make stuff easier to read.

(02-16-2012, 02:21 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote: [ -> ]temporarly could not display page
As in: white page with some sort of error-message? That one happens from time to time. I don't really have a whole lot of influence (read: none) on it. If it's something else, please specify. Best would be a take a screenshot.

(02-16-2012, 02:21 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote: [ -> ]and i think my computer has a virus it just keeps logging in each time im guest
I think, you're so far the first one that reports such a problem. Anybody else experiencing the same issue? Because I don't. And I can't properly fix stuff that I can't reproduce myself.
I dont think this computer is that much free lance also I think it has a virus but when im at school i'll try taking a picture of it if its temporarily could display page maybe it'll display or maybe it wont and its still keeps logging me in from this computer what do i do when will it stop logging on each time im guest
keeps logging me on
Are you sure you have logged out properly? If you're using the default theme / LFE-v2, click the [Image: log-out.png]-link at the top-right.
nope it stills keeps logging me on i think its a virus
I dont think this computer has a mind of its own, keeps logging me in even though im guess,

[Image: yiCmw.png] < what temporarily cant show at school
Regarding the school-computer-issue, there are a few things that come to my mind off the top of my head right now:
- LFE was temporarily down
- Your school blocked LFE
Possibly latter, so I doubt one can do a whole lot against that. One needs to go over proxies then, and I am not sure if that's worth the effort :p

As for the first, did you run a virus-check and/or verified that your browser does not automatically send login-data?
Pages: 1 2