Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Bonu, RELEASE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(07-22-2011, 11:02 AM)Whaat Wrote: [ -> ]just need to get an great idea where the hell does that bazooka come from (many guys don't have bazooka in their pocket, and even if they had, it doesn't just ''puff'' and be in their hands) :/

Let him raise up his hand and then let this thing spawn from the sky, falling directly into his arms. That's what I could imagine to happen ;)
How about U add a time bomb
You should check out the Metal Gear Solid LF2 0.45 mod.
Solid Snake has a bazooka attack and it is just awesome!
The whole unfinished mod is awesome. Too bad they couldn't finish D:
BP: Heh, that would look cool xp but maybe i will make smthing more ''original''
A-Man: Bonu has mine, isn't that enough? I think that time bomb wouldn't be as useful as mine is.
bash: Thanks again man, you really are helping out :3 checked it on youtube, i will maybe make smthing similar.
Here's the link for those who would like to see the MGS LF2 vid too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJREfH1H_G8
How about the Bazoka just fades in? That would make it smooth.

~RtXaS~
make the bazooka appear like the hoipoi capsule stuff in dbz ;D
move: maybe make it adjustable: +j is time bomb, +d is manually activated bomb/activating bomb
Rataxes:
I will try making that.
Bamb:
Hmm, making those doesn't sound too hard so maybe i will try :3
Okay, bazooka ''appearing'' is now smthing like this:
He takes block from his pocket, it transform to bazooka and launches D: you will see this ingame when you download the char ;), but unfortunately that will still take some time :3
And about the mine:
I'm thinking will i make the timebomb or not, but atm i have made the detonating for mines, here's pics:
And putting that many mines takes awhile, so don't think they are overpwrd, they can't even take 50hp Bandit down D: they are still useful when fighting big groups and when retreating.
Cool I wanna see this bazooka transformation!
Also maybe you can remove the shadows of the mines, it'll probably look better that way.
So you lay the mines, and then, how are they activated?
Do they explode after some time, when someone steps on them, or are they triggered by Bonu with a special key-input?

Okay. Thanks. Bye.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12