Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Sprites for first char: Drahcir (i know they suck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyway, here are the much-improvement-needed sprites for my first character. It's pretty much Deep, but with a blue lightsaber and dark yellowish hair.
By the way, I seriously cant do the yellowish hair thing for the face.

[attachment=310][attachment=311][attachment=312][attachment=313][attachment=314]
yea umm. Do you colour over the guy just with paint? If you have photoshop you should hue it but thats IF you have photoshop. And i don't think his face should be yellow. Anyway I like the lightsaber.
Well, you should see my first char ...rolleyes
He is really ugly, isn´t he?
But everyone is able to improve and if you paint a lot,
you will become better.
your deep-skin(2/10)
sry, but the sword looks crappy and ya just changed the hair color (unclearly).
Ya didn't edit the swort in the small-pic and ya didn't edit the face. (i don't like that!)

jurassics firen-skin (7/10)
the color don't fits-
how about that:
(looks a bit like a balrog, huh?)
...and yes, i used paint.
Alright:

GOOD:
Idea is great
Lightsabre is quite nice
Nice colours (Basic choice)

NOT QUITE GOOD:
There seems to be no shading at all.
Pixels need cleaning away
Yellow hair in face pic...

HOW TO IMPROVE:
Read:
Some graphics tutorials that you find here
How to make new sprites with Paint and Photofiltre
Create sprites with Paint

Download:
A graphics program, LFE´s list is Here
(This is not needed, i´ve seen loads of good sprites made in Paint, but it does help.)

...According to me.
Well, I'm starting over with both Paint and Photofiltre (thanks nesnoodle for the awesome tutorial) and im not changing the lightsaber but I will be scrapping the hair thing and making his shirt and pants turquoise (everyone else seems to have taken all the other colours for skins)
for the hairs you should use vicmans photoeditor, its the best hair-recoloring tool eva!
(just google for the free version!)
Hypermodder Wrote:for the hairs you should use vicmans photoeditor, its the best hair-recoloring tool eva!

It may be so... but it's very hard to handle
hm..vicmans photoeditor...will give it a try..
but i haven't any problems with photofiltre...:D
Pages: 1 2