Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Adventure LF2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
On topic:
It's just having one stage for purchasing stuff and only deep is available there to purchase.[But, still as it is just a try so it doesn't matters much]
Second The thing I noticed was that the enemies were very weak and the criminals are able to kill them easily!

Off topic:
Why do we need those john_biscuit and firen_flame data files from the original lf2 as it is already installed in a original lf2?
Just asking!

We need them because the circles opoint the john_biscuit and firen_flame and without them biscuits [energy] and flames in the data.txt they will not appear in stage unless he beats Data1 Master, RammiChael and Marty and Starsky. He told them to be present because in some LF2s there exist no john_biscuit or firen_flame.
Stage 2 is out :awesome:

also you need to have Bat and his parts.

Warning: don't play stage 2 if you are under 18 and don't play it at night.

See first post ^
any bug?
To make things sensible:
empirefanstasy Wrote:don't play stage 2 if you are under 18
LF2 is a game meant for kids especially under 18 so it is not good to make it unplayable.
empirefantasy Wrote:don't play it at night.
Many WILL play it at night because at day it is school :p.
Edit:
YOU FORGOT THE HEAD.BMP AND HEAD.DAT
(05-15-2011, 05:36 AM)Electric Shock Wrote: [ -> ]To make things sensible:
empirefanstasy Wrote:don't play stage 2 if you are under 18
LF2 is a game meant for kids especially under 18 so it is not good to make it unplayable.
empirefantasy Wrote:don't play it at night.
Many WILL play it at night because at day it is school :p.
Edit:

Let's do a cheer on sarcasm.

In other words, EF was probably not serious about the 'under 18' and 'don't play at night' part. ;)
Bro Plz Give links for them both separately as maybe someone have not downloaded the earlier version?
Second, your stage 2 is way too hard even on easy difficulty as there are bats coming from every where!
and you need to improve those sprites in the game!

Vegeta SSj4(Akira Toriyama in the manga while seperated from Gogeta SSj4) Wrote:YOU ARE SOME KINDA FOOL!

Marshall Wrote:The chronological order goes like this: v0.1, 0.2, ........ So if you missed out version 0.1 you would get the same in v0.2
UNDERSTAND?
(05-15-2011, 05:36 AM)Electric Shock Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:

Solved.

About warning,it is just a joke
Bug Report:
The are shadows all over stage 2. It looks bad. IDK whether it is my PC or something else.
Suggestion:
]You should add conversations which are stored in the sprite\sys but not in the game.
(05-15-2011, 12:22 PM)Electric Shock Wrote: [ -> ]Bug Report:
The are shadows all over stage 2. It looks bad. IDK whether it is my PC or something else.

I think is your PC.

Can you tell me in which stage happen this?
2-1 have the story
2-2 have heads from the sky
2-3,4,5 have other things
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6