Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Little Fighters: The Aftermath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo, I've finally decided to do something because, frankly, I had nothing to do.

[spoiler=Prologue]
Little Fighters: The Aftermath

Prologue:

Davis, sitting atop the ruins of a small tower, was restless.

The war they had fought long and hard against Julian was over. And strangely, Davis was unhappy. He had a fighter's heart, and peace.... was not something he could appreciate. He had an empty, echoing feeling in his heart as he watched the innumerable people reconstructing buildings, towers, houses and other things.

"Oi Davis! Quit sulking, get down here and help!”

Davis looked at the sky and sighed, "Be right with you, Dennis..."

Davis almost wished for another Julian to show up, he missed the thrill of combat, it was exhilarating. Sighing again, he jumped down from the tower to the ground. People started cheering when they saw him jump down without any hesitation. Davis shook his head, smiling to himself. This was almost routine for them, but when the civilians saw the fighters doing the so called ‘superhuman’ feats, people started hero-worshiping. Utterly perplexed at first, the fighters had gotten used to it by now.

Indeed, Bat enjoyed the attention so much that everyone had to talk him out of his idea to proclaim himself ‘Emperor Bat’.

Emperor Bat?

Davis couldn’t stop laughing.
[/spoiler]

Hope you like it.
I had no Idea for The title, and I have no idea where the plot goes from here.... I'm just hoping sudden inspiration will hit me....

Any sort of help will be appreciated, feel free to PM me if you have any ideas.
i decided to comment here than Pming. It looks great. Davis is the main hero it seems. That nice. U have showed the maturity need for a fighter. Its easy-to-understand. And the scene is well imaginable from my point of view. What type of story it is going to be? Peaceful? Nice though.

Ps: I also see lots of people making story with lf and our forum. Wants Moar!!
lol, when I said 'PM me', I meant 'PM me if u have any ideas', comments r welcome.

The story is going to be far from peaceful, villains will be introduced, but not many new characters...
Well it is interesting.
I think that this could be one of the greatest stories on forum.
All in one...great work keep it up.