Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Stupid PM's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know what hapened the last days. But I myself get bugged by tons of stupid private messages with content like:

1. What's Hamachi?
Google this word and you get the answer

2. How to register for the tournament?
The first tournament is started and you cant join anymore. You can join while posting in the threads with "Joining" in title in the tournament forums. You automatically agree the fight rules then

3. Can you fix my postcount from the old forums?
WHat the hell do you think I am? A working machine comparing the IP's or usernames or mails from more then 1000 members to fix postcount??? NO

4. Is the tournament for LFO or for LF2 or for Kingdom LF2
It is for Little Fighter 2 v1.9c. It's not for LF Online and I've no idea who told it's for Kingdom LF2 which is just a project of me.

5. Rammichaels Patcher
There'S a thread in HEX Section about important HEX Progs. So GO THERE OR DIE IF SOMEBODY ASK ME AGAIN!!!

6. How to play online?
Click here to get all infos you need!!!

7. What is a thread?
Erm, this here is a thread for ex

8. Can you help me register lf2.net/forum
What the? Did somebody register me and my mail in a service website?

Edit: This should help: Clicky

Enough info for you n00bs?? My mood went down to zero, so dont wonder if I insult the next guy who ask me about this!!! Evil
ROFLMAO

you really must be bugged:p :p :p
i know how irritating this can be:D
MH-Razen Wrote:8. Can you help me register lf2.net/forum
Firstly, those who are asking these questions are unlikely to be reading this thread. Secondly, those reading this thread and is interested in question 8 can ask me.
Marshall Wrote:Firstly, those who are asking these questions are unlikely to be reading this thread.
i say, mh has included so much in his siggy,
he could just include a link to this thread:D
Wow, there are just 2 possibilities for such questions...
1) People try to play a joke on you or
2) epic retardedness :p

But I really think it's the second point, especially if you spend a couple minutes reading through the guest book...
Seriously, these questions are about as intelligent as a rock. I'm sorry for you, MH...
@BP
Bear in mind that there might be young or inexperienced forum users around. LF2 was originally aimed at a younger year group...
Nothing against new members but to be honest 50% of all questions would already be answered. Secondary, mainsite search is always helpful (especially because it has this nice search field). Maybe it sounded a bit too harsh in the last post, in that case I want to say that I'm sorry...
Bacl to topic, ok, MH is the admin who is supposed to know everything related to LF2/LFE. And actually, from time to time, I also get these PMs. I can imagine, how you feel if you get them constantly. It's almost like reading the guest books......
Well, I know I myself was way more harsh then BluePhoenix.

And I don't know what happened, but I got like 20 mails from a stupid guy asking me the same questions, just rephrased them and varried them a bit, then tons of private messages...

I was in rage :p
speaking of pms, I sent you one earlier on today... hope you won't fly into another rage :P
Marshall Wrote:speaking of pms, I sent you one earlier on today... hope you won't fly into another rage :P

definitly not, it was not a newbish question, a request. Answered via mail in case you didnt get it....
Pages: 1 2