Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: I'm back, and I'm tired.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you have no idea who the heck I am, no worries, its unimportant. (But you already know that right? anyone you don't know is unimportant until he proves otherwise.)

For those that do:
Yea, I'm back. Just for abit, and nothing too serious. Just gonna be around abit, take a peek at anything that strikes my interest, but otherwise I'm not really gonna be "back" or active.
This place is a bit too pumped up for my tastes, and not really with the subject matter I'd be interested in.
Although I keep hearing good things about NTSD or something like that. Some naruto mod with some pretty good spriters on the team. Gotta check that out soon.

Anyway, I hope to find some old familiar names here, so give a shoutout if you've changed yours, or if you just feel like it.

As for the rest of you who don't know who I am, but read all the way here out of curiosity or boredom, here's a tidbit for you:
- I was a Spriter. (note: "was")
- I was a DCer (note: "was")
- I used to go by a different name. (I don't want to put it up unnecessarily now, its a pain, even though it doesn't even have as much clout as it used to.)
Good to have you bak... but i don't have the right to say that. I haven't been here in a while either. :P
i dunno why some one comes back and makes a thread about it...what should we do celebrate it?? plz dont get me wrong...
(05-22-2009, 02:03 PM)Siegvar Wrote: [ -> ]This place is a bit too pumped up for my tastes, and not really with the subject matter I'd be interested in.

dont know what to say about this one...
Quote:Just for abit, and nothing too serious. Just gonna be around abit, take a peek at anything that strikes my interest, but otherwise I'm not really gonna be "back" or active.

"I'm back" -threads are totally useless if you don't want to say who you are....
And creating them even though you are "not really gonna be "back"" or active" is even more useless.

Based on your IP I know you are from Malaysia, near Singapore.
C'mon, don't you have the guts to tell us who you are? :p

I know who you are, it's just for the others. ;)
(05-22-2009, 02:15 PM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]i dunno why some one comes back and makes a thread about it...what should we do celebrate it?? plz dont get me wrong...
(05-22-2009, 02:03 PM)Siegvar Wrote: [ -> ]This place is a bit too pumped up for my tastes, and not really with the subject matter I'd be interested in.

dont know what to say about this one...

"i am back" threads are there to inform ppl that you are back again.. so that ppl can count on you (or not ;) )
you don't have to celebrate it.. .but you can if you want to..
mods (i can only speak from myself) are not bothered by something like that.. so why should you be? its just for fun.. imagine your best friend going away for more than an week, month, year.. wouldn't you happy then when he phones you/visits you after he came back? thats just the same ;)

welcome back.. its good to have you back.
Allthough i am quite new here, i have heard alot of your "former name" also of all things which your "former self" created. And i know what you mean with "pumped up". Thats the situation right now, i hope you can deal with it and someday get "fully" back or active again.
(05-22-2009, 03:15 PM)just_a_phil Wrote: [ -> ]"i am back" threads are there to inform ppl that you are back again.. so that ppl can count on you (or not ;) )
ya know there is a little thing that i like to call <pm> you can use that to inform ppl that need you...other than that thank u noir thatys just what i ment.
and no hard feelings everybody...
Yo dude, long time no see. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Silva :p(I changed my name as a joke, then MH/BP took away my name changing powa, so I'm stuck as Lord Silva... Not that I mind).

Yep a lot has changed around here - most people which know you are either gone or aren't active. Quite sad really, I can't even remember the people that used to be around back then :p. Us old timers are a dying breed, heck I feel like I'll be leaving soon... To quote an awesome movie "I'm getting to old for this s*** ". :D.

But enough of that, welcome back. Hope you fulfill your goals and what not.
(05-22-2009, 04:53 PM)KadajNoir Wrote: [ -> ]I think this thread is the better way, but most people here don't know his real identity.
which is the actual fun part isnt it

not really fond of introduction, coming and leaving posts myself
not that i mind

i prefer getting into it right away or leaving without notice :p

so much for noting you that im here - somehow
anyone can make his own picture of how 'active' i am or not
Noir Wrote:"I'm back" -threads are totally useless if you don't want to say who you are....
And creating them even though you are "not really gonna be "back"" or active" is even more useless.

Based on your IP I know you are from Malaysia, near Singapore.
C'mon, don't you have the guts to tell us who you are?
Since you know his real identity, you should show more respect for him than the others and be the example.

Welcome back, Siegvar.
holy s*** - didn't expect to hear a word from you again - but nice to have you back :)
Pages: 1 2 3