Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [released][char]: Reaper.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
yeah, they already told me that I should do the rowing like rudolf's
was some time ago, so doesn't matter that you haven't read it. I wanted to write that under my post but forgot :)
Oh, and if that rowing was a baseball, then I don't want to see the baseball bat.
What about... this?
[Image: rowing.gif]
[Image: rowling.png]

btw I realised that face is completly black, so it will be transparent ingame, you should fix that
Yes, that's about what I want to do. As I said, like rudolfs rowing.
But, as I also said, but some time ago, I want to do as much as possible on my own, so probably I'll do an own rowing and all you'll get is a "thank given by Reaper".( Although your rowing looks pretty good). But maybe my rowing will suck( Then I'll take yours), we'll see.
Anyway, thanks.
Hmm, reaper, if you want different transparency-effects, you could use the filters below. Found them here on LFE, but don't remember when...X|
Transparency filter (Click to View)
lol, that is funny. Thank you.
At the moment I have no ideas for what I could use such strange filters, but I'll find some possibilities.
well, for the rowing I'll probably only need normal horizontal/vertical/diagonal lines, but maybe I can use these for some attacks. We'll see.
Btw: My face isn't finished yet, but as I won't be here for over a week:
[Image: reaperf4.png]
needs some bluring, I'll do that when I'm back.
nice face ô.ô i like the eyes... it is like they talk to u and they r saying:if u gave a bad comment to this sprite i will come to u tomorrow:D

i think all in all ur rowing is a nice one, but i wouldnt make the face totaly black (or transparency) because i think it would look a little bit strange when his eyes would float in his coal:P
and to the 2. and 3. sprite: i would do it in an other kind. so maybe that he will became something like a shadow and splashs into the floor and appears at the place the rowing shall be ending... just an idea:)
the new face looks very cool!
oh my god the thread is on the second page!
I think I'll have to revive it.
[Image: reapertry2.png]
just one sprite+ the rowing+ freezing( easy with scorpions tut) missing.

and the pics that are only doubled on the second sheet:
[Image: reapertry21.png]
Edit: what did I do? in the second sheet, he has scythe/no scythe/scythe/... :)
as the most pics on the second sheet are just for the attacks( means that I won't need them), I will soon start with the attacks. I already have some pics( that still will be improved):
[Image: reaperatk1.png] heart coming out of the enemy
[Image: reaperatk2.png] hourglass
[Image: reaperatk3.png] lost soul, I have a more original alternative I'll post when its done.
very very very cool
just 1 thing bothering me in sheet 0
if you look at the last row in the last reaper sprite it looks too thin and got no weapon and no arms.
This is because you just see his back. And the arms are near his body. And to the weapon: he dont draws the weapon in every frame. o_____O

And also the first sheet and the attacks (especially the Heart.. whooo... awesome :D) are looking very good. Good job ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12