Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [solved] stage lock idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry i have seen this been done in ntsd and i want to do it in my mod its something were u do stage mode and u cant go straight to stage 5 and u start at stage 1 and if u play and get all the way up stage 3 and die u only have an choice of choosing the stages u have completed so the person who got all the way up to stage 3 could only choice stage 1,2 and 3 can someone explain how to do dis?
Link me to ntsd? I think you are mistaken in your description :p... I remember releasing something which stopped users from choosing stage, so you have to start on stage 1, if you get to stage 2 then die, you have to continue from stage 2. What you're talking about requires a lot of code and I'm really interested in knowing who did it :D .

Edit: I'm downloading ntsd now
oh sorry i didnt new u did it i just no a TheNave used it but i didnt new who made it but can u exlpain how to do it please and make it as simple as possible please i am new to exe editting i think of myself as a begginer
First of all, you lied :'(. I just spent 15 minutes beating the first stage of NTSD (it must be impossible, I cheated and had unlimited HP+MP and sat there punching with sasuke which did like no damage), it is the same thing I did. If you reach stage 2, you can only start from stage 2... You can't choose stage 1. This is easy.

Open Olly, open LF2 with olly. CTRL+G > type in 0042c70c > right click the selected line > binary > fill with nops.
0042c70c - a3 04 90 44 00 - mov [00449004],eax

To save the file : Right click > save to executable > all modifications> copy all | New window > right click > save file.

Other way: Using hex workshop(don't have it installed so I can't really tell you exact steps).

Basically go to 2c70c . You'll see "a3 04 90 44 00" replace it with "90 90 90 90 90" .
thanks and i didnt lie
(12-30-2008, 06:00 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote: [ -> ]sorry i have seen this been done in ntsd and i want to do it in my mod its something were u do stage mode and u cant go straight to stage 5 and u start at stage 1 and if u play and get all the way up stage 3 and die u only have an choice of choosing the stages u have completed so the person who got all the way up to stage 3 could only choice stage 1,2 and 3 can someone explain how to do dis?

I downloaded NTSD, and you can't do that. Hence you lied. Don't argue, you'll make me angry... You won't like me when I'm angry Twisted ;)