Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The term for talking to the dead is Necromancy, being the older
meaning of it, the newer meaning being to raise the dead.
(^Your random trivia dose for today. ;) )
But I guess you mean Telepathy :p

I would like to try my hand at this game, so I would like to be in this
round please.

(Conspiracies, Asassins and Mafia Oh My! Xd )
---PLAYERS---
Sonidow
Drahcir
Alectric
Apoc
naruto
Nave
Phil
Jerkington
Dome
Magnamancy
---------------
Mafia to Citizen ratio: 3 : 7
---------------

Roles:
-1 Godfather
-2 Mafia

-1 Doctor
-1 Sheriff
-1 Trapper
-4 Citizens

We need at least 2 more people for a good game :)
I'll join 2, If you let me ofc :D...

FINAL EDIT:
1)I will try to be more active
2)I had atleast the same amount of posts as Dome if not more. You let him in, why not me?
3)There were others not so smart 2. Their gaming just didn't matter as much as mine did...
4)I read the rules and stuff about the game from wiki, so I can do better this time...
5)What did you expect form a guy playing 1st time?
6)See how well I am defending myself right now(will be lot less edits though...),you will get the same thing in game :D
We had such a nice game last time, don't let the thread die now, we just need one person.
So am I in? Omg seems I the most active member here... :D
You're second, at best. Find someone to fill the last role!
(07-16-2009, 03:17 PM)3rdEnemy Wrote: [ -> ]I'll join 2, If you let me ofc :D...

FINAL EDIT:
1)I will try to be more active
2)I had atleast the same amount of posts as Dome if not more. You let him in, why not me?
3)There were others not so smart 2. Their gaming just didn't matter as much as mine did...
4)I read the rules and stuff about the game from wiki, so I can do better this time...
5)What did you expect form a guy playing 1st time?
6)See how well I am defending myself right now(will be lot less edits though...),you will get the same thing in game :D

Actually,
1)
2) I just know Dome a little longer, he had a bit of stress last time and he said he'd be more active
3) well, as Mafia, I'd be a little more careful, because you just gave yourself away
4) it's nice that you try to follow up, but the wiki has different rules than here (you didn't do anything against the rules anyway so yeah)
5) hm, dunno. but you kinda admitted you were Mafia (not something a first timer should do) =p
6) yes, but I'd prefer no edits in-game

In other words, yes, you're in again.

EDIT: YEY, REPLY #1000
Well I sorta thought that I shouldn't go the way Nave did, but i over shot it.
snorsorbet will fill the last role.
Yay, May the game begin :D