Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He is pretending to be sheriff, and he wants the doctor to save him, not the trapper. Now the doctor is already saving BP(which we currently assume is sheriff). He hopes that the doctor won't believe him, and the trapper will think that the doctor will save snor, so he will save bp. So basically, the trapper and doctor will both try to save bp, and the doctor will end up dying...

PS: To all non-mafia people:

User cp > Buddy/ignore list > TheNave. So that he won't confuse you :) (unless you think you can ignore everything he says).
^You have a point.
Basically:
Doctor, save BP
Trapper, trap someone elses home.
So we don't lose either of them
(07-07-2009, 12:46 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]uhhu... Silva became aggresive

i am getting aggresive too.. if you don't get some sense into your posts.

you are thinking to persimistic :p
Bah, calm down, just wanted to annoy you, so you'll end up killing your own teammates, that worked on Silva already. GO SILVA, KILL 'EM!

Beeing a dead mafia member is even more fun than beeing still alive, oh darn I love this round... when will the voting start? I bet you'll kill someone innocent
In every game, the vigilante dies before he gets to kill someone. He should seriously consider killing Snor. It will speed things up so much. If he turns out to be mafia, good for us. If he turns out to be sheriff, that means BP is in mafia, and is the godfather (probably :p).
so its a win win situation

docter and trapper do not do anything to snor
Whoever's the vigilante, PM me.
Up for vote:
-SirFrog
-Alectric
-Drahcir

---PLAYERS---
1. Alectric
2. SirFrog
3. Sonidow - Citizen
4. naruto