Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't got a clue of who's mafia and who's not, so i guess BP
I have a few hunches, but..

(07-01-2009, 12:04 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Nave. It HAS to be him :P

ditto.

Azriel~
Wow, I really thought that ES would either be mafia or a special citizen. Anyway, we know that the mafia isn't completely full of idiots (as they killed someone smart), but they didn't kill someone with a power... I accuse Nobody :p.

If Nave dies, and is innocent, then BP + azzy are next suspects. If he dies and is guilty, then HELL YEAH! :p.
w00t me? I didn't do anything wrong, accusing BP for obvious reasons

btw. seems as the Mafia trys to kill the smart ones first, Sonidow was always one of the best players *runs away*
(07-01-2009, 04:37 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]w00t me? I didn't do anything wrong, accusing BP for obvious reasons
*dramatic scene* WHY ME? WHY ALWAYS ME?

uhm... well i guess i have to join silva for now.. as in accusing nobody
and btw you forgot something.. "if nave is special, complain about about it " :D
If I was accusing somebody smart, then I'd have bet on Az or Silva. lol.
Nave, don't try to evade the inevitable truth. Admit it, you're belonging to mafia :D
-.-'
you want us to think that you're the sheriff and just checked me this night... but that won't work! 'cuz I know that I'm innocent and that means you're
1. mafia
2. stupid

after you killed me, get him down, he's mafia 'nd just trys to make you think that he's the sheriff, but whatever, you'll see that he's wrong when I'm dead
If I was still alive, I'd go for BP. Don't back down, guys!
(07-01-2009, 06:37 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]-.-'
you want us to think that you're the sheriff and just checked me this night... but that won't work! 'cuz I know that I'm innocent and that means you're
1. mafia
2. stupid

after you killed me, get him down, he's mafia 'nd just trys to make you think that he's the sheriff, but whatever, you'll see that he's wrong when I'm dead

3. Your lying :p.
im sorry, but BP is very suspicious...he is first to acuse, and tries to get everyone on his side...
I ACUSE YOU BP!
lol this game is heating up!!!
jeez, sonidow went quick :S ...