Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
huh? what? I don't understand, did the doctor just save some mafia guy? or why did the vigilante wanted to shoot him?
Phil saved him even though I told him beforehand that I'd do it. -.-
Guys, I (and some of you) probably noticed this game has gone WAY downhill. Mostly because of inactive players (out of whatever reason) or just plain stupidity.

This round is as good as dead anyways since most of the active and smart players are dead already and the rest doesn't respond.

I'm still trying one more round though; if it turns out to play out well, I'll continue. If there's not enough interest, then I'll stop this.

I'm officially aborting this round.

---PLAYERS---
1. Dome - Trapper
2. Drahcir - Sheriff
3. Phil - Doctor
4. snorsorbet - Citizen
5. Ruduen - Insomniac
6. Hacker - Citizen
7. SirFrog - Citizen
8. sadbhav - Mafia
9. naruto - Citizen
10. Silva - Mafia
11. skelguardian - Citizen
12. Sonidow - Vigilante
13. Nave - Godfather
---------------
Mafia to Citizen Ratio - 3:5

Remaining:
1 Godfather
2 Mafia
1 Sheriff
1 Vigilante (0 bullets left)
3 Citizens

---------------

IF YOU HAVE INTEREST TO JOIN THIS GAME, PLEASE ONLY DO SO IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL REMAIN ACTIVE.
By the way only taking people who I KNOW can be active.
Heh, mafia would of won :p. Me and TheNave were just owning it up :D.
Joinage.

Edit: O_O I was freaking right!

Edit Riight. I was on to you people all along!
(except possibly sadbhav, but I probably would've gotten him)
Yah, we've just owned you as hell, viligante keeps shooting on wrong ppls, 'nd everyone was confused, except for mafia^^

JOINING!"!!!1°°^^1
I DID try to convince people that nave was mafia. But NOOOOOOOOOO.......WHY LISTEN TO ME?

I'm joining too.
Drahcir would have checked me this night(I think) then it comes out I'm innocent, ppls say I could be godfather, silva, sadbhav, me are convincing the citizen that the chance isn't high that I could be the godfather, vigilante got nomore bullets, dayround someone useless like hacker or skelguardian will die, night drahcir will be killed, and then... yeah, everyone's useless^^
Actually I didn't need to check Nave to know he was guilty--ever since Sonidow told me he (Sonidow, not Nave) was vigilante :p
im joining i love this game

citizen just got owned