Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I agree with BP... We've got to start our accusations.
I'll say that we start with Reaper, TheNave and some other random person...
How 'bout it?

EDIT: I don't suspect TheNave anymore.
reaper because he's trying to getting time with voting for no kill
maybe he's mafia and just want's no kill to kill another important role
agreeing with the 3 ppls above me(except snor's Nave accusing thing), also accusing Reaper then
Probably won't vote for no kill, but I'm not making any accusations just yet.
Drahcir Wrote:won't vote for no kill

Yeah, sure.. We'll have to see about that one ^^

And I just accused you to have someone to start with... It's not like you will get hanged or smth :P
Anyway, I add an accuse of Drahcir to the list =P
it is so funny to accuse random ppl

Oh, and BTW, it seems that I have more time then I thought that I would have :)
bah, snorsorbet seems suspicious now aswell...
same with Drahcir, you know what happened last time when we voted for no kill!1
Yeah, that's why I suspect Drahcir too...
I don't suspect TheNave anymore
TheNave
Why are you again trying to kill me? After the last round you should know me a bit. I am not mafia. I think mafia again wants to see me dead, because they know the citizens somehow try to kil me everytime. I don't know wether its because of my name or the way I am acting or whatever.
IF someone is suspicious by now its snorsorbet because he changed his opinion again and again.
So if you want somebody to be killed... ok, I accuse snorsorbet. I don't thnik that the mafia would act that stupid but anyway.
Last week, darkfirzenEX, a citizen would have dies if it hadn't been no kill.
so? but actually we had the chance to get a mafia member...
meh, I'll still vote against you, I can't decide if your mafia or not, but someone has to die, also, only mafia and thugs would vote for no-kill, because that helps the mafia most
Why do you all always try to kill me? I am not mafia!
Btw: Did you ever realized that I haven't voted for no kill?
Quote:So whats now? No-kill again?
Could it be that a question like this is used to get a discussion? And discussion=posts=information=possible, non-random accusations.
Wouldn't that be pssible? I haven't voted for anything. Maybe it also was only sarcasm. My only question was: What shall we do without informations? And that brought new posts and new informations so that we now can think about whom to accuse.
Think a bit about this.