Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4. Drahcir - Sheriff

Duh, Sandbang already confirmed that Drachir is sheriff, I think it is quite obvious that you are mafia.
All your theories are kind of pounding my head into crap.......
From now on I'll pick out a random person and vote for him!!
40% of us is mafia? Wtf?

It is very strange, that mafia's winning...
what is the problem?
Now drahcir can tell us who is mafia and who is not. And we now we can believe him( just in case of the godfather we can't). So after the night ended the ratio is 4:5 which means it should be possible to get to 2:1 although drahcir won't know everyone. And then we get to the point where it's getting funny.
Remember: drahcir will possibly now 1 or two of the mafia. that is enough until its 3:2...
Actually, the mafia won.

The only way we can win is if: The mafia accidentally kills a thug AND the trapper(TheNave) trapped that room.
And even then, it is a really small chance. Ignore Don's stupid ratio. For some reason he includes thugs as citizens. In our current situtation, the thugs know who the mafia is (so do we), so listing them as citizens is stupid :p.
well, as I understood it, the thugs can only step in when there is a tie. And it won't be. Well, ok the thugs will vote with the mafia for the one's drahcir says are not guilty. But maybe he lies... we will see. And the trapper could change everything aswell. Will be very interesting.
Anyway the mafia hasn't won yet.
A thug can step in at any point to take a bullet for someone. That is what I understood. Don, confirm! :p
na if it was really like that, mafia could just kill 4 citizen( 2 thugs and two normal) before anyone but the trapper and vigilante could do something.
If it was like that we would have lost some time ago.
ok, I'm pretty sure that I've found most of mafiosi:

1. Sonidow - Citizen
2. Nave - Trapper (let's believe him for once)
3. snorsorbet - ???
4. Drahcir - Sheriff
5. SirFrog - Vigilante
6. Dome - ???
7. Hacker - Mafia. We all know that by now
8. Reaper - Doctor
9. Phil - citizen (mafia twice in a row? nah)
10. Blue Phoenix - citizen (I should know, don't I?)
11. sadbhav - Mafia. He's been confusing us with his confusing-game.
12. DarkFirzenEX - Citizen
13. Silva - Mafia. I've always been suspecting him. Pure intuition. No, seriously, Silva usually lays out a big plan with statistics and anything, this time he's just accusing random people. What does this tell us? You know the answer. Give me a broom to eat when I'm right :D
14. Simon - ???
15. skelguardian - ???

As you can see, one guy is missing. Now, let's see who we have left: snorsorbet, Dome, Simon, and skelguardian. I pick Dome. Why? He's been relatively quiet. I remember, my technique worked out pretty well. Last round I was the godfather, was on vacations for over a week, and no one suspected me of belonging to mafia. Now, what if he uses the same technique? Fooling a group once is possible, twice is hard. But this "strategy" is so dumbly stupid that we don't consider it in our thoughts. I'd even go so far that I'd say, Dome's the head. But the purpose is not to find the exact descriptions but only the good-guy/bad-guy. So, here's my list of accusations:

Dome, Hacker, Silva, sadbhav

When I'm dead, you'll know who is responsible. If not, well, the theory is still nice :D
"I'd even go so far that I'd say, Dome's the head"
..... what would that change? except for the sheriff. Suspicious...
"When I'm dead, you'll know who is responsible. If not, well, the theory is still nice"
everyone is saying that... Why do you all think mafia will kill those?
"Phil - citizen (mafia twice in a row? nah)"
you should know that this reason is stupid. And i think you know.
"Hacker - Mafia. We all know that by now"
I will laugh if that is wrong... Well, I also accused him.
... What you say is somehow not what I am thinking you would... I don't think you are thinking like that.
The problem is that many people are saying nothing. Sadbahv, skelguardian, Dome... This could be because they are mafia, but quite a few of the mafia are probably saying at least a bit to make them not looking that suspicious.
Well I say:
1. BP
2. Hacker could be, but somehow the mafia decided who the citizen will kill. Maybe also with him? Lets say snorsorbet, he is pretty suspicious
3. My intuition says me SimonDCLF2er is guilty. Don't know why.
4. I said Silva quite often. I'm not sure anymore, but maybe Silva is only fooling me. If not then... could be everyone. Skelguardian, Dome, phil.