Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accuse Drachir! He voted no kill before the night round was even over. Meaning he decided he would vote no kill no matter what... If it keeps going "no kill" till the very end the mafia will just kill us off one by one with no hassle... The mafia can't kill them selves!!!! duh!!! And now the Vigilante is dead. That means that the only way to kill mafia members now is to kill them during the day round.

: Vigilante = good guy :p
well, they killed someone who said nearly nothing. What does that mean? That they like the way its going and don't want to change anything. And that means they want darkfirzen and me to be accused because we aren't mafia.
Well... Haven't expected that... Thought they would kill sadbahv/dome/drahcir as they voted for no kill( and the mafia wants to see me and darkfirzen killed by the citizens, I'm pretty sure.)
Anyway, whom should I accuse? Nearly nobody said something. I'm wondering why bluephoenix is so quiet... I still find Silva suspicious, but I'm not sure. Anyway its the only suggestion I can make with some indizies.
How skelguardian spoke in the beginning was quite suspicious, but thats not enough to accuse him. I'm still wondering why they haven't killed LF2-Hacker in the beginning to make a joke, but thats also not enough. And Nave is also a bit suspicious, but maybe only because he says so much.
Accusing------Silva-------, but hoping that someone has a better, more reliable idea.
Reaper.has.to.die.

Why? Gut feeling.
All I can say is : When I'm sheriff, citizens will win!

~Dome~,Reaper,Drachir,sadbhav,TheNave<< I believe he is innocent :p,LF2-Hacker,Drachir(forgot this guy, started it)

6 people... Like I said, anyone who votes for no kill is just helping mafia, therefore it is highly likely that it is one of those guys.

Anyway, I'm starting to doubt that Drachir is mafia... It is a little *too* obvious what hes doing...
okay, here it comes... accusing... SimonLF2DCer
surprise surprise...

why, do ya want to know? gonna tell you... ppls with a special role are quiet always, citizens are discussing the whole time, the mafia wants to stay undiscovered so they do not accuse anyone or draw the attention to themselfe... the 2 most quiet ppls were SirFrog (who was quiet because he's.... sirfrog... he also didn'T say much in the previously round, but he has been killed anyway) and SimonLF2DCer, all he said was "no kill" and gave reasons why not killing someone, to make sure nobody will be killed, so nothing new will be discovered
and how he acts really bothers me and makes him very suspicious
uhm... now I forgott what excatly I wanted to write... I hate to write longer posts, but uhm ya...
accusing SimonLF2DCer, end of story.
Let's make an analysis of Reaper's post:
Quote:well, they killed someone who said nearly nothing. What does that mean? That they like the way its going and don't want to change anything. And that means they want darkfirzen and me to be accused because we aren't mafia.
Well, they killed someone who didn't talk. What does that mean? They killed someone OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT. Darkfirzen hasn't been accused for quite a while now.

Quote:Well... Haven't expected that... Thought they would kill sadbahv/dome/drahcir as they voted for no kill( and the mafia wants to see me and darkfirzen killed by the citizens, I'm pretty sure.)
What's the relation between killing those and see him and darkfirzen killed by the citizens? Nothing backs him up.
Now, on another note, Drahcir is also too suspicious for me, he's voted for no kill all along.

Quote:Anyway, whom should I accuse? Nearly nobody said something. I'm wondering why bluephoenix is so quiet... I still find Silva suspicious, but I'm not sure. Anyway its the only suggestion I can make with some indizies.
In other words: bla bla bla. He doesn't say anything.

Quote:How skelguardian spoke in the beginning was quite suspicious, but thats not enough to accuse him. I'm still wondering why they haven't killed LF2-Hacker in the beginning to make a joke, but thats also not enough. And Nave is also a bit suspicious, but maybe only because he says so much.
Skelguardian just seems innocent, but it's a foggy area for now. Second, why would they kill LF2-Hacker to make a joke? -.- And in that sense, he can accuse himself, since he's the one who writes the longest posts of all.

Quote:Accusing------Silva-------, but hoping that someone has a better, more reliable idea.
In the end, he accuses Silva because his theory makes sense.

TOO BAD NO ONE LISTENS TO US.

*Ahem* I accuse the Reaper and Drahcir.
(05-02-2009, 08:07 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]okay, here it comes... accusing... SimonLF2DCer
surprise surprise...

why, do ya want to know? gonna tell you... ppls with a special role are quiet always, citizens are discussing the whole time, the mafia wants to stay undiscovered so they do not accuse anyone or draw the attention to themselfe... the 2 most quiet ppls were SirFrog (who was quiet because he's.... sirfrog... he also didn'T say much in the previously round, but he has been killed anyway) and SimonLF2DCer, all he said was "no kill" and gave reasons why not killing someone, to make sure nobody will be killed, so nothing new will be discovered
and how he acts really bothers me and makes him very suspicious
uhm... now I forgott what excatly I wanted to write... I hate to write longer posts, but uhm ya...
accusing SimonLF2DCer, end of story.

This is becouse I can't be online often.. Gosh, what a random killing! You look very... hm... kinda weird :P

Anyways, I'll think abt what I'll accuse (if I accuse)
Still no-kill. Always no-kill.

By the way, yes, I did read those posts up there.
And all I'll say is none of the above logic(s) made sense to me. so go with Drahcir: no kill (tho I am highly suspicious of Reaper)
TheNave seems to try to confuse us... That accusation felt a bit random and still had a good reason o_O

(As you guys can see, I have time now to accuse random people for now reason :P)