Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hmm...Sonidow I could say the something too....
That U want to attarct others attention towards me or the others and keep urself out of the picture, if its like that, its obvious who u are......

but still, cant be sure:

No kill

agree with snorsorbet: U might have more chance of killing people again, without any solid clues....*poof* =P
Sonidow is already killed mate ;) (he was a citizen)
erm....oops?
well, my post are leading to nowhere because thats what the hole game is about. If you could find the mafia by logical thinking, it would be boring.
The game lives, because you can't know who is mafia. Everything you think could be what the mafia wants you to think.
Anyway, I voted for no kill, but I still think silva could be mafia. And just a little thought that comes up in the moment:
Wouldn't the mafia have killed LF2-Hacker first? Just to make an evil joke? Like i said, just a random idea, but at least an idea.
I have some other suggestions, but I'll keep them for me so you don't say that I'm accusing randomly.
No-kill it is!

---PLAYERS---
1. Sonidow - Citizen
2. Nave
3. snorsorbet
4. Drahcir
5. SirFrog
6. Dome
7. Hacker
8. Reaper
9. Phil
10. Blue Phoenix
11. sadbhav
12. DarkFirzenEX
13. Silva
14. Simon
15. skelguardian

Mafia to Citizen ratio - 4:10

Remaining:
-3 Mafia, 1 Godfather
-2 Thugs

-1 Doctor
-1 Sheriff
-1 Trapper
-1 Vigilante
-4 Citizens

--------------

NIGHT ROUND 2

The sun fills the town with orange... and disappears
I hope this night becomes more spectacular!

I need:
-3 Mafia PMs, 1 Godfather PM
-1 Sheriff PM
-1 Doctor PM
-1 Trapper PM
-1 Vigilante PM (with stating killing or not)

Deadline is Saturday evening.
Whooo.. I thought that this was my end! :D
hm... bad conscience? i am not sure what to think about.. too less informations for an accuasation with good reasons.. ;)
I think, I still wanna hide under my blanket :D
Mmm, very suspicious :o..

nah.. Since nothing is happening... Its hard for me (us) to accuse.
I'll be quiet this time and watch how one citizen dies while you're all too busy not paying attention.