Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
reaper Wrote:Or wait: He is doctor, sheriff and godfather in one person and nobody knows...
and what if this person is killed in first round xD
then we would have a prob

and why do you always accuse me?
seems like you're mafia because you're accusing randomly and you can't wait for the day to see if a person is killed you voted for!

now i got YOU!
And so it had to happen... the death of a person was inevitable

By night the Mafia knocked out Sonidow, a citizen!

---PLAYERS---
1. Sonidow - Citizen
2. Nave
3. snorsorbet
4. Drahcir
5. SirFrog
6. Dome
7. Hacker
8. Reaper
9. Phil
10. Blue Phoenix
11. sadbhav
12. DarkFirzenEX
13. Silva
14. Simon
15. skelguardian

Mafia to Citizen ratio - 4:10

Remaining:
-3 Mafia, 1 Godfather
-2 Thugs

-1 Doctor
-1 Sheriff
-1 Trapper
-1 Vigilante
-4 Citizens

--------------

DAY ROUND 1 GO!!

DEADLINE ACCUSING IS THURSDAY AFTERNOON (GMT)
(also, you can vote no-kill)
wow, that's strange...
lemme analyse this...

sonidow posted 1 thing only, against BP
If BP would be mafia he has a reason to kill Sonidow... BUT even mafia wouldn't do such obvious things...
so...
a) BP is innocent
b) BP's mafia, became crazy and killed him 'cuz of that post
c) Mafia tries to confuse us and it was nothing about BP (<- I'm for this)
d) He's tha first in the list and mafia just goes through it and kills every1

no clue who's mafia... DAMN!! Why did you kill HIM?! He only posted 1 thing... how should we get any informations from this?
e)
mafia killed him because we can't get any clues
Nooooo, from mafia-member to corpse!!!!! Noooooooo......

* Silverthorn is demanding a quick analysis from Nave which is more useful than the one he just gave.
Accusing DarkFirzenEX, because he has been really quiet
also don has missed pms for a longer periode of time, and DFEX doesn't seem to care alot about this game, so this would halfway fit together
anways from the last game I know the quitest persons are mostly mafia^^ am I right... Mr. Godfather-Phoenix Phil?

PS: I know that this is pretty random but I have to accuse atleast 1 person^^
I'll accuse DarkFirzenEX, to early to tell who is or isn't mafia... Someone has to die for information to be obtained and I don't want to wait! Plus TheNave has a few good reasons :p.
I hope its d) from Nave's theory.. :)

mmm... I'm not really so agressive (on internet :)), so I don't really like to accuse somebody..
but if I have too... uhmmm..
I'd say TheNave is it.. and bp..

its clearly they are under the same shack, roof or however u say it in english ^^..
nave is trying to convince people why bp would "clearly" not be a mafia..

' Wrote:a) BP is innocent
b) BP's mafia, became crazy and killed him 'cuz of that post
c) Mafia tries to confuse us and it was nothing about BP (<- I'm for this)
d) He's tha first in the list and mafia just goes through it and kills every1

a) hmm.. I don't think so..
b) Yea... as u can see here, he is trying to put the arguments for bp being mafia in a stupid way. This way we will think "Yea.. that really sounds stupid.. theres no way bp is mafia" (atleast, that was what I though :))

and we all know that bp is a very intelligent young man who has no clearly reason for acting "stupid" or "becoming crazy".

c) aha... TheNave is against bp being accused... very interesting I must say.. I'd even say.. suspicious?
d) Yea.. that would be not very likely too..:
' Wrote:we all know that bp is a very intelligent young man who has no clearly reason for acting "stupid" or "becoming crazy".

thank u very much for ur time :)
oh well .. i fully understand you.. but don't you think it would be too much of a coincidince if i would be mafia again (oh yeah that sounds suspicious) ... atm we are complettly in the dark.. mafia is doing a good job... i guess they killed ES just randomly.. i think there is no real reason behind it. well... i am joining the moving train and am also accusing DarkFirzenEX
I dont't think that it is good to kill someone. I'll wait for more clues, now it is too risky to vote.

Anyways, I know who will be killed this day :P