Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
excuse me nave but bp is innocent, did you forget Dome's sheriff find out
Idc, then I'm only shooting you
I'll die this day round anyways
CAN YOU JUST STOP MAKING THIS A JOKE AND PLAY SERIOUSLY?

You can only vote for one.
(11-15-2009, 09:39 PM)Evil Sonidow Wrote: [ -> ]CAN YOU JUST STOP MAKING THIS A JOKE AND PLAY SERIOUSLY?

I do, I totaly do
Quote:awwwww, stop making posts about killing me and posting a smiley after that...

You misunderstand me. I meant kill the one that made you reveal your identity. You may actually have a chance to shot both of your bullets.
With this I mean, kill someone this night and I'll believe you being the vigilante.

Wait, I have a better idea... If you're not the vigilante, the real one should kill you this night... it's perfect.

I will discard the chance of Dome shopping the chat log for now (because it's really cheap :p).

That just leave us with Ramond, even when he may be a normal citizien.
Okay, guys, know what? Let's make it quick. Yes, I am Mafia.

Regardless of what I say, Dome's just about confirmed as sheriff, Nave's believed to be vigilante and Apoc admitted being doc. So I could only say I'm a worthless citizen. Wouldn't save my a$$ as I'm basically either the most worthless person on the list anyway or Mafia.

I'd like to see the fail in your faces at the end of the round (not this day or night round, but the whole round altogether).
Wow, you fail.

Nave has currently more votes than you. If you just remained in silence a bit more, you could have saved yourself one more round. Thanks.

Edit: Seriously, vote Ramond. Now.

Edit: Did I just saw Magnamancy and Drahcir online... and they didn't vote for him?