Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-15-2009, 07:49 AM)snorsorbet Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, Nave is acting very strange.

to be honest... in which round did I NOT act strange?

it's still don in my opinion

Quote:-Nave has (some?) of the votes now. Again, I don't understand where
this came from either...
it came from snor saying "His post is confusing" and then suddenly don agreeing with "Yah I really belive in snors theory, it makes completly sense, and is awesome, and it has to be Nave and blahrg!"
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...2#pid63272

This is what raised my supsicion. I don't see any reason for a citizen to make confusing posts. If you actually are a citizen Nave, please stop making worthless posts that only will increase the suspicion against yourself and then call people dumb for accusing based on those posts.

So uhm, why are you guys accusing Don? I don't see in which way he is acting strangely right now.
the point is, I am no normal citizen -.-' so frikin' stop trying to lynch me, your just gonna damage yourselfe

thanks for making me revail my identity, idiot
(11-15-2009, 07:41 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]the point is, I am no normal citizen -.-' so frikin' stop trying to lynch me, your just gonna damage yourselfe

mafia man Evil
-.-' baka
I'm trying to get the old LFE forums first mafia game's atmosphere in here

Quote:thanks for making me revail my identity, idiot

Kill him xD
awwwww, stop making posts about killing me and posting a smiley after that...
lol psycho!
[Image: psycho.gif]
I'm totaly gonna shoot bp this night just for always zero'ing the postcount in that other forum thread... and DON if I can shoot both bullets in tha same night