Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

'cuz I go by alphabetic order... he's the 7th or 8th... dunno, to lazy to count
You should facepalm for facepalming.

But now I don't think anybody could catch up that fast and think at the same time :D

it's getting late lol
yah, that's why I'm random!
I mean... I'm not random... I go by alphabetic order... so it's allright... if I do it like this I get the mafia... somewhen
(11-03-2009, 11:01 PM)Ramond Wrote: [ -> ]I'd more like to know who's doc and sheriff. PMS PLEASE!

What the... I remember you said you didn't like that sort of things :o

Ah, f u c k this, accusing Alectric and Magnamancy, Alec because what he said to Don and Magna because I just feel like it. Period.

Quote:I'll facepalm regardless of what happens.

+1

Edit: Spamfags.

Edit: I'm getting so sick about all the new post that I actually wrote the Edit thingy, without actually editing the post.
(11-03-2009, 11:11 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Spamfags.

NO U
(11-03-2009, 11:11 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote: [ -> ]What the... I remember you said you didn't like that sort of things :o

Yes I did...

...um

okay, so yea I know... as host you don't understand that

leave alectric alone for this round

I bet Phil will have trouble counting everything
yah! Phil has problems! That's the spirit! Go on randomly acusing!
No no don't provoke him on accident...

...anyways, to make myself clear for Phil, don't count any of my other accusations, only count Magnamancy
SCREW YOU GUYS
i've had to READ like 7 pages!
blue phoenix Wrote:Also, I'll facepalm if Alectric tries to read all those posts. Basically, I'll facepalm regardless of what happens.
*cue the face palm session*

anyway...you guys have made me lol through all the pages. im an idiot that must die eh ramond?
well we will see about that...
srsly, whats with all the random accusing...i mean sure i lied to ramond, but thats coz i dont trust him.
And thus you've earned the distrust of us. In case you're not mafia, we'll come after Don. I maintain my accusation.