Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HAHAHAHA!!! I told ya all, I had a shrewd idea that snorsorbet was innocent. Go for sonidow next!!! (hm....others will kill me[literally] if he is innocent too)
Heh... To late :(. No one ever listens to me...

I seriously wonder what the sheriff and doctor are doing... Completely useless so far :p.
(04-17-2009, 08:18 AM)Ramond -SandBag- Wrote: [ -> ]All hope that he was Mafia (except for three people)
...alas... <- Drahcir, Dome, Phil
This doesn't look good.
was that an hint almightly gamemaster?
Sonidow
SirFrog
Nave

So my List is updated, I´m quite sure these guys are mafia
The ones who are quiet are the ones who are guilty.
Too bad you hanged me, guys :(
(04-17-2009, 11:05 AM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2009, 08:18 AM)Ramond -SandBag- Wrote: [ -> ]All hope that he was Mafia (except for three people)
...alas... <- Drahcir, Dome, Phil
This doesn't look good.
was that an hint almightly gamemaster?
Actually, "alas" is a regular English word and doesn't mean more than "unfortunately" =P

--

Eh, my lucky time is never when I post. Obviously. Man, I didn't expect the mafia-members to hide themselves so well....
I honestly can't make up a theory who belongs to the bad guys. I could only guess; and guessing is one of my weaknesses (obviously). :(
This confuses me, so many innocent people were killed, the chance of getting a mafia-member should be extremely high now. Oh gosh.....
I'll put it this way: The loudest get killed. So what does the mafia do?
The keep quiet.
I'd say that at least Phil is guilty and that Sonidow is not guilty...

atleast 1 (dead) member thinks I'm not mafia^^

@BP
maybe that statistic which I posted on page... 18 or 19 could help you about creating a theory
omg... i am really happy that you still keep acusing me.. because i don't post, snor
i am so stressed... and worn out atm.. i am even happy that i can look at lfe for a time..
so bear with me... when i don't reply every time ^^
also atm i am pretty clueless.. i am not sure what to think.. maybe the nave is innocent.. ?
so confusing..
...You should know, posts like that seem to make u more suspicious...