Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-01-2009, 07:23 PM)Phil Wrote: [ -> ]"Mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia" Don said pointing with all his 10 fingers at BP

priceless :D
(11-01-2009, 07:23 PM)Phil Wrote: [ -> ]"First day is over and nobody died" Nave started all of the sudden. Alectric dropped his spoon into the soup which ofc caused an small but directed movement of the soup."Hey i am eating here!" he said. Nave simply nooded. "RAWR" came from Alectric's right. "What the.." Nave started. Bp's face was full with soup which obviously came from Alectric's plate. "Who in the fricken flying toasting world did that?" Bp screamed at them. Nave pointed at Alectric. "Its not my fault" the pointed to claims. "I swear i kill you for this RAWR" Bp then said. "Mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia" Don said pointing with all his 10 fingers at BP. "Now, now calm down guys" Apoc said while finishing his meal. "I guess we all need some sleep" Apoc continued. Well then everyone went to sleep. Some of them really sleep, on the other hand.. some of them are really active.

what is this i dont even
(11-01-2009, 07:48 PM)Darl Wrote: [ -> ]wat

this obviously proves you're mafia!
(11-01-2009, 08:01 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2009, 07:48 PM)Darl Wrote: [ -> ]wat

this obviously proves you're mafia!

I just didn't quite understand that paragraph,seemed senseless to me xD

Edit: Sorry,I just find it incredibly bizarre =<
Quote:"First day is over and nobody died" Nave started all of the sudden. Alectric dropped his spoon into the soup which ofc caused an small but directed movement of the soup."Hey i am eating here!" he said. Nave simply nooded. "RAWR" came from Alectric's right. "What the.." Nave started. Bp's face was full with soup which obviously came from Alectric's plate. "Who in the fricken flying toasting world did that?" Bp screamed at them. Nave pointed at Alectric. "Its not my fault" the pointed to claims. "I swear i kill you for this RAWR" Bp then said. "Mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia" Don said pointing with all his 10 fingers at BP. "Now, now calm down guys" Apoc said while finishing his meal. "I guess we all need some sleep" Apoc continued. Well then everyone went to sleep. Some of them really sleep, on the other hand.. some of them are really active.
I'm 12 years old, and what's this?
Quote:Some of them really sleep, on the other hand.. some of them are really active.

So out of everyone you named there, atleast 2 are mafia/specials... interesting.

Now I'm starting to think that in the last votings we had a special and a mafia in.
Eh Apoc you're taking it too seriously. "Everybody goes to sleep" means every player. There wouldn't always be space for all the chars to appear in a "story".

Although Phil I do need to say your story is a bit nonsensical.
says the one who pasted bloody lf2 marks on someone's neck
My story at least made sense in some way. I mean look at this

"First day is over and nobody died" Nave started all of the sudden. {I just lol, can't explain why this sounds funny.} Alectric dropped his spoon into the soup {why?} which ofc caused an small but directed movement of the soup."Hey i am eating here!" he said. {again, what?}

Ok the rest isn't that bad, hehe
sounds fine for me, I usually don't want to imagine dead ppls while eating