Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it's pretty cool so many players decided to rejoin after some hiatus. :) now just get silva and some others in here.
(10-21-2009, 05:58 PM)Ramond Wrote: [ -> ]it's pretty cool so many players decided to rejoin after some hiatus. :) now just get silva and some others in here.
Silva's not been back yet...
*trying to get others to join*
I know. But he was on MSN a couple of days ago (ebuddy...)

yeh, he's sucking wifi from mcdonald's :p ~ Blue Phoenix
Phil Wrote:Mafia to Citizen ratio: 4 : 7 (sounds like a good deal for the citizens huh? we will see.. )
Not. ಠ_ಠ
Oh darn Phil you're doing it weird

Roles are ordered by importance (GF, mafia, sheriff, doc, minor citizen roles, citizens)
And before the Vigilante is in the game the Trapper comes in.

4:7, are you crazy? That is like 1 night fail and 1 day fail, and citizens lose. Citizens need more than 1 day to find out stuff. The standard ratio would be like 1:4, but of course, 2 Mafia are just too few. So we gotta stick to 3:8 at the moment. Then 3:9, 3:10, 3:11, 3:12, THEN 4:12. No earlier 4 Mafia.
Also, remember here that we can count on luck on 1 out of each 10 games (see Apoc's luck in the previous round).
are we starting yet?
or are people still sighning up?
coz i accuse Phil as it was clearly his fault :P
soo.. sorry for the delay.. my day just sucked the whole floor clean and yeah my comp helped him. .
(i think i am repeating myself.. )

---PLAYERS---
1. Darl
2. Apoc
3. snorbet
4. Don
5. Nave
6. BP
7. Drahcir
8. Sonidow
9. Magnamancy
10. Jerkington
11. Alec
12. Dome
---------------
Mafia to Citizen ratio: 3 : 9 ( )
---------------

Roles:
-1 Godfather
-2 Mafia
-1 Sheriff
-1 Doc
-1 Trapper
-6 Citizens

Round 11 (sign-ups...)
now i ask you is this enough? (yes i am definitely repeating myself)
Looks good. I don't think we'll get some other players but I don't wanna rush you either.

Good luck as host, which is in my opinion the hardest role in the game. :)
Start.