Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol, next vote is still BP x 1 million!

i didnt put in my vote ramond because i didnt want to trap anyone.
BP makes no sense! he was the first who voted against sirfrog -.-'
it was
Phil - 2
Frog - 0

if he really was mafia, then why didn't he vote to kill Phil?
Let's face the facts. Jerkington was on everybody's list. He and I were supposed to be mafia. Now, would a mafioso take out the one that could give him some more time? Certainly, mafia didn't kill snor, that would be kinda bad for them, so it was the vig. In both cases, it'd be a wrong decision to kill either one of them if I was mafia. People like Apoc would be much more interesting because they "know too much". So fasdf.
and why did we stop accusing Drahcir again?
HE didn't vote against Frog in the first round... also if I remember right he never said anything against snor or smthing

oh ya forgot, he's that special person^^
Let's face it, Mafia can't target themselves.
1. Blue Phoenix - ???
4. Apocalipsis - Iso
5. Alectric - Trapper
7. S.I.L.V.A - Citizen
8. Darl - ???
16. Drahcir - Vilig
so... that's my list, it's either Darl or BP, atleast that's what I think, if you got some more infos then post plx
Both voted against SirFrog in the fist round
when BP voted it was
Phil - 2
Frog - 0

when Darl voted it was
Phil - 3
Frog - 5

that's why I'd vote for Darl
[Image: GODDOMOTFRONK.jpg]

i am confused, so i will continue with my vote against Darl x 1010101010101
like i said before
(09-20-2009, 10:57 AM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]1. Blue Phoenix - ???
4. Apocalipsis - Iso
5. Alectric - Trapper
7. S.I.L.V.A - Citizen
8. Darl - ???
16. Drahcir - Vilig
so... that's my list, it's either Darl or BP, atleast that's what I think, if you got some more infos then post plx
Both voted against SirFrog in the fist round
when BP voted it was
Phil - 2
Frog - 0

when Darl voted it was
Phil - 3
Frog - 5

that's why I'd vote for Darl

Because I didn't get in time to vote before? That's a stupid theory. I spend a lot of time in school or IRL (which splits in games and IRL xD)
If you notice,I was the third person that accused Frog. In a match were citizens are a majority,a wage like that isn't very tentative.

Also,if you get an eye on my previous theories, I did write down my thoughts about Snor being a mafia.

And btw

inb4 Carlton [Image: carltons.jpg]
I'm just saying BP was the first who voted against Frog while 2 other ppls voted for phil already.... and would a mafia member really do that?
Would a mafia member accuse 3rd another mafia member?