Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Accusing Phil and Snor.
So yeah, we have been discusing this and I think we can left Alec, Drahcir, and Darl/S.I.L.V.A (for now):

It's just between Snor, Phil, Jerkington and Blue Phoenix.

Snor and Phil.

Not really sure about Phil but, remember at the start when he came from nowhere and said the sheriff to check Nave, and then he suggested the sheriff to check him instead? And the vote against SirFrog at the very last moment. Also, he kinda acted like me when I was mafia, asking too much question and giving info, but not voting or accusing, always making time. Also small things as following the bandwagon I started against Nave too easily, and being citizien last round (I checked current know roles with the roles of the last round and they kinda coincide).

So yeah... I doubt Jerkington would be mafia twice, he just doesn't seem like the person that could make the game interesting being mafia (That was for Nave being mafia four times or something).

And Blue Phoenix... I also doubted about him a little but... I don't know, he seems to be innocent, because he voted for SirFrog first, and making some theories (Specially this last, as Phil also voted for SirFrog, but when he was almost dead).
(09-13-2009, 10:18 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote: [ -> ]Phil and BP voted against SirFrog, so it's between the S.I.L.V.A and Snor.
just so you know, snor voted against sirfrog, too... he was the second who voted against him, and he also acused him
well then kill me... if it helps citizens to win.. i won't defend myself. its pointless anyways
if someone is focused on one he always finds a new theory. so ya... Phil and Snorsorbet
lol, this is a suicidal town. Nave votes for himself, Phil votes for himself... shall I join the bandwagon? Nah, maybe later :P

So, bad thing that ES was taken out, good thing that he was "only" citizen. Still, the amount of citizens has halved. Kinda scary.

Back to the suicidal vote. I'm really not sure what to do now; my psychology would mercilessly fail. Nave proved with his suicide-vote that he was innocent. Now, if Phil thinks the same and votes for himself, people might think that he's also not guilty which saved him. On the other hand, if Phil thinks that the others think that way, he might shoot off somebody next night since he's still alive. I could go on with that reversal of the reverse psychology-deal but you get the point: you can't really make up your mind about him.

Snor has become kinda inactive. That's a problem, people that don't say a whole lot are harder to analyze since there is less information provided in first place. Now, you could just say: school-time, not so much online-time --> inactiveness. Or it's some kind of strategy - I don't know.

5 out of 9 people have special roles - the chance to lynch a non-citizen is quite high. We have to judge: shall we take the risk and accuse somebody (that could be important for victory) or shall we wait and let our doom approach?

Just for the sake of accusing, I choose Phil. It won't matter anyways, he got accused already so bla :P
Guys, for the sake of you saying somebody is inactive,

I'd say it can't be that hard to LOG IN once a day to just check what's going on and at least post (not only here of course)? Couldn't ever take up more than 10 minutes.
wait, why did we stop acusing Jerkington again?

But Blue Phoenix, Phil and Snor all voted against SirFrog, there is just Jerkington left, and out of those four, two must be mafia.

But yeah, I forgot that Snor voted against SirFrog. The thing is that he isn't around... he doesn't give enough info and that will make us lose.

Anyways, if I'm right about those four being the possible mafias, then we have 50% chances of getting one. The other 50% of losing a citizien.
Let's say that we kill the wrong person on this day round. Then it's 66% of getting a mafia, good number for the vigilante. If he fails, then's 100% of getting mafias next day round, and the one after it.

It would be citiziens victory, except if a mafia slipped into what I think are citiziens, or the trapper kills the vigilante. Not supposed to happen :o

Edit@Nave: I guess because Naruto death was a failure. But also, go back and re-read every post of Phil. Think about him as the Godfather. It kinda fits (Doesn't mean much either as I did the same with you and still failed :p)
I thought about IvUl SonidoU, but
Quote: Sonidow, died by Mafia's hand...

and

naruto by the vigilante

...and both were Citizen
I think it's Darl. Ofc, this could be new Evil Sonidow.
who wants to accuse me: Then don't say i didn't warn ya: Warning by Jerkington, the citizen.
I've not been home around much the past days, mostly at friends, and they allow me to maybe check one or two things, but not add any replies (they are impatient =P). Sorry for being inactive lately.

Random thoughts:
Jerkington looks kinda desperate, and so does Phil... However, mafia would try to keep it cooler, so it's probably nothing.
Everything else looks kinda normal (except me being accused lawl =P), but since I have to accuse someone and accusing oneself just is stupid I accuse Phil.