Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damn you guys, i had to read through 4 pages of arguing :|
i am still kinda confused as to who is who, and there are too many bandwagons to hop onto!
so, i wont vote now, but fingersare starting to point towards Phil an naruto at least.
Damn,the mafia is taking its time =/
Perhaps it's not mafia, as Don has pointed out before (trapper/vig much?) To post analysis.

Naruto Wrote:nave then snor then drachir
alectric must be innocent
This called my attention, but again it could be just the usual Naruto (it has happened before way too many times).

Nave Wrote:also I guess Drahcir is innocent and Naruto is mafia instead
I agree with him.

I'd shoot Drahcir this round (as vig), trapper help Drahcir and next round go for Snor/Phil, most likely Snor.
I missed alot yesterday...

Anyway, I'd say that we should go for Naruto, he's been acting strange and accusing randomly.
I don't really know if I like that we kill Drahcir, but that could work...
(09-13-2009, 04:12 AM)Evil Sonidow Wrote: [ -> ]I'd shoot Drahcir this round (as vig), trapper help Drahcir

Come again?
I didn't get that either, I guess he wanted to say he'd shoot naruto/jerkington...
deaths, deaths, this is unavoidable in this game...

This time, it was

Sonidow, died by Mafia's hand...

and

naruto by the vigilante

...and both were Citizen

---PLAYERS---
1. Blue Phoenix
2. Sonidow - Citizen
3. Dome - Citizen
4. Apocalipsis
5. Alectric
6. Phil
7. S.I.L.V.A (Self Incinerating Lethal Vulture Android (not to be confused with our Silva))
8. Darl
9. SirFrog - Mafia
10. sadbhav - Sheriff
11. 3rdEnemy - Doctor
12. Nave - Citizen
13. naruto - Citizen
14. snorbet
15. Jerkington
16. Drahcir
---------------
Mafia to Citizen ratio: 2 : 7
---------------

Roles:
-1 Godfather
-1 Mafia

-1 Trapper
-1 Insomniac
-1 Vigilante (1 bullets)
-4 Citizens

Round 9 (day 3)
hard stuff. harder.
darn it!
well, luckily the vigilante isn't dead yet
Mhmm...this totally came up unexpected
Not really. I knew they would be scared of taking the specials out, so they killed the most useful normal citizien...

So... Jerkington and Snor?

If anyone is going to ask why Snor (again), then decide between BP, Phil or the bot. Phil and BP voted against SirFrog, so it's between the S.I.L.V.A and Snor.

Please, let's kill Snor already, he didn't even defended himself >.<

Oh, and good work to the vigilante anyways. Now we are one step closer to know who is mafia.

Edit: God, someone post so I can update my opinion :p