Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GOD DAMMIT!!!1
Code:
[15:33] <@BluePhoenix> silva
[15:33] <@BluePhoenix> you're not playing mafia, right?
[15:34] <Silvaer> no
[15:34] <@BluePhoenix> no as in "no, I'm not playing?"
[15:34] <Silvaer> no, i'm not playing.
Ergo: don't accuse Silva. Bot = useless placeholder. Useless placeholders = unimportant. Unimportant = not any role. Not any role = not involved in mafia-game. Not involved in mafia-game = to be ignored. /silva-accusation.

With that being said, let's try to get some order in here. Going by Blue Phoenix-logic, we should pick out the ones that did NOT accuse SirFrog. Why? There are/were 15 players at the beginning, only 3 of them belong to mafia. The chance to hit a mafia-member in the first round is 1:5 or 20%. We had no information about the strategy everyone had, so this was just a happy guessing round. The only information that there was around was among the mafia-members: they know each other and lynching one of their team-mates is a pretty bad choice. 2vs12 makes it really hard to win for mafia. One bad move and they're pretty much unveiled. Ergo: potential mafiosi would not accuse one of their mates. So, who did not accuse SirFrog at all?
- Nave
- SirFrog (lol)
- Alectric
- Drahcir
This would lead me to the conclusion that we should keep an eye on the three guys. Right, at least one of them is lying but we can't tell who. There's still a lot unclear and I hope this will clear up with the next lynch.

Following my 6th sense, I'd spontaneously accuse Drahcir. Defend yourself or die lol

@v: Thank you, captain obvious and tell that the morons. kthx
Thanks god, that's what I was trying to explain tha whole time already -.-'
*still acusing Drahcir and Alectric
Hm, yeah you are right.

Drahcir and Alectric.

But if you think that way Nave could still be mafia o_O
Drachir alectric

nave is acting ok for now
you are missing one point, blue.. the bandwagoning.. when we (yes we) killed SirFrog there was a chance that one of the mafia members just wants to lead us to kill an innocent one.. like 50% or so.. so there is a high chance that one or even two of those three didn't want to follow this bandwagoning...
ergo: still thinking and waiting for more clues..
kayz then... my strategy to the victory
drahcir is 60% mafia.. if he in fact is... => going for snorsorbet.. (drahcir made too much fuss about apoc accusing snor.. so yeah)
if he is not.. then i will go for alectric.. who has been acting weird from the start and then poof starts to act normal just because he could get in danger.. 40% chance of him being mafia.. + sirFrog voted for him.. to save him (making him look less suspicious).. cause if he voted for me.. he would have saved himself..
if nothing of this is right.. i will eat an broom.. and randomly accuse Bp and ES.. :D
so yeah.. here goes: Drahcir
Quote:I'll pass this time. If only everyone posted,we might have more clues. Lynching people that isn't even here is not fun.
The problem is that he doesn't play but he's still a question mark in the persons list. I see no problem.

Quote:zomg?
ok ill quit the 'jerk' strategy (even though that was a part of my strategy) if you guys not vote for me
i am innocent, sorry for being unhelpful
btw, who do we think is going to die next by mafia hands??
Death by mafia hands is unavoidable now that the doctor is dead, so the focus is finding who is mafia. You can start out by showing us your theories gathered with your strategy (if you did have one).

BP post, spoilered due to size (Click to View)
BP has a valid point. Thus, I change my accusation of Silva to Drahcir, but I maintain mine on Alectric. You need to show us the true purpose of your strategy for me to take this off.
You have to believe me this time. When I was reading all the post that I missed when I was sleeping, I said "Damn, I hope voting hasn't started".

If you're still thinking I'm mafia then I must be the worst mafia player ever. Why in the hell I would take SirFrog out? There were just 3 mafias. He was not even being accused.

I have my own reasons to say that Drahcir and Alectric are innocent, specially Drahcir.
Alectric: We know that Alec is not stupid. Why acting like a "jerk" all the time? Does he really want to get lynched? That's of course not a mafia strategy.
Drahcir: I don't even know why I thought that he is mafia anymore, but I just remember him voting for Phil. Same than Nave, but for some reasons, nobody is accusing him.

I tell you, if anyone of us dies, you'll facepalm :p

Don't you see that Nave is luring us against Drahcir and Alectric, all the time? There's something weird with that, ALWAYS against them. He even started this citizien suicide bandwagon.

Also, there's some chance that we will take specials out in this round, wich is bad. But wait, Nave said he was just a normal citizien... so it's not that bad to kill him. Now you see my point.

Still accusing Nave and Snor.
goddammit, stop focusing so hardly on me! Follow the Phoenix-logic and don't freaking kill me! Yeah, by killing me you'll loose a citizen only but that's still worse than actually getting a mafia member!
and just for the heck of it I'll accuse snor
The thing is that you are foccusing so hardly on Alec and Drahcir. That's why I keep accusing you.
The Phoenix logic? You mean the "Get Nave, Alec and Drahcir" thingy, right? And I'm accusing you. Don't you think I have a reason?