Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
f***.
(09-10-2009, 07:18 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]f***.
+1
(09-10-2009, 07:28 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2009, 07:18 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]f***.
+1
+ Facepalm

edit: he died... stupid enough huh?
acusing Alectric and Drahcir
I'm accusing Alectric and Silva.

Alectric hasn't been helpful at all (being a real jerk in the game is not pro-town). All the 'kill me', 'my strategies lie elsewhere' or 'jump into the bandwagon' guys is just too stupid and useless. You have a strategy? Good, then explicit it. "But mafia will use it." We will find ways to go around that.

And my accusation of Silva is simply because he hasn't been posting nothing and thus if he gets lynched we're not at loss (he's not playing anyway).
They are really lucky too... =.=

Accusing Nave, Silva and Alectric. Silva and Alectric for the same reasons than ES.

Then you are a normal citizien or not?
Yes -.-'

and I doubt don would make someone mafia who isn't even playing (Silva)
What about SirFrog? He was not really "playing". It's no good and boring for the citiziens if people don't even post once.

Also, I think it's obvious that the trapper really needs to abuse his power now, as I doubt the vigilante will randomly shot someone :p
the thing about Silva is that he doesn't even want to play, he didn't even join, Don just put him in without reason or smthing
Quote:and I doubt don would make someone mafia who isn't even playing (Silva)
It has happened before, and quite a number of times.