Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh noes,Apoc is going down for uncovering them D=
Oh yeah, about that, if the Trapper is thinking in trapping my room, no thanks (That assuming that he didn't do that in the first night).

I would prefer the doctor saving me, if he don't know who to save atm. Because I think I'm more useful alive than dead :p

(Saying this because it would be really stupid to repeat the Trapper/Sheriff misfortune with Trapper/Doctor, not because I'm an a**hole saying "SAVE ME")
lol, see?
im still alive. My stratagies are AWESOME
i am doing this everytime now! HAHAHAHA
I AM INVINCIBLE! lalalalalama

tbh, i reckon apoc is innocent, as well as drachir, coz they were both mafia last round, so why again? i've worked out how the crazy mind of ramond works....and it aint pretty :D
anyways, what do we do night round again?
anyways...LALALAALAMA!

and i reckon DARL is mafia!!! quick, lets all jump on the bandwagon before you look too suspicious!

well SirFrog voted after like 8 ppls voted for him already, it's pretty possible that he voted for a mafia member on purpose to make alec not looking suspicious

also, you and Alec could just use the old sacrifice a team member-strategy and when you're accused you'll reply like "but we accused *mafiamember1* first, so why should we have killed our own buddy?" and for the rest of the game you won't be accused or anything and can just take out the citizens slowly one by one...
I'm not saying that I belive in that, but I just want to point it out
please, im not that traitorous.
my strategies lie else where.
(09-10-2009, 05:43 AM)Alectric Wrote: [ -> ]lol, see?
im still alive. My stratagies are AWESOME
i am doing this everytime now! HAHAHAHA
I AM INVINCIBLE! lalalalalama

tbh, i reckon apoc is innocent, as well as drachir, coz they were both mafia last round, so why again? i've worked out how the crazy mind of ramond works....and it aint pretty :D
anyways, what do we do night round again?
anyways...LALALAALAMA!

and i reckon DARL is mafia!!! quick, lets all jump on the bandwagon before you look too suspicious!

What should you suspect me?

Besides,Apoc didn't play last round. I,along ES and Jerk, were the mafia faction.
Quote:*Weird thing that Silva is not posting.
It's not. Cause Ramond put him into the game without asking him first.

and sorry guys. my computer time is Cut. Down. Brutally. But 'coz most of you are thinking, i'm not gonna throw a random accusation. so i jump to the bandwagon... after you have thought.

Well, there's a chance that SirFrog voted Alectric to save him, because if he wanted to save himself, a wiser choice would have been voted for Phil, who had more votes.

I really doubt any mafia would do the "sacrifice a team member" strategy with just 3 members. One error and they are certainly dead.
Also, you can detect mafia members because they are not helpful at all at the moment of giving facts about their choices.

Btw, you said you are just a normal citizien, right?

If you think that I'm innocent then why accusing Darl? I said I'm almost sure that he is a citizien, a bystander... Also, it's not time to accuse yet. Reserve that for the day round, after the mafia kill.

Sigh... I was pretty sure that you were a citizien, but now I have my doubts :/

I randomly started the bandwagon against SirFrog because of inactivity xD

(My currents Mafia list: Sirfrog, Nave, Alectric)
meh, I voted for Phil, yeah, a fault, so what? I just though he was acting wierd and there were no real reasons of voting for Frog imo
and I still think it's Drahcir and Alec, just what I said after frog was killed
(09-09-2009, 06:18 PM)Ramond Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2009, 10:30 AM)Ramond Wrote: [ -> ]So yea

THE LUCKY STRIKE DOWN OF A MAFIA...

FOLLOWED BY SERIOUS MADNESS

3rdEnemy dropped dead after drinking a poisonous beer bottle...

MADNESS? - No, not madness...

MADNESS?!

THIS IS DOCTOR!

---PLAYERS---
1. Blue Phoenix
2. Sonidow
3. Dome - Citizen
4. Apocalipsis
5. Alectric
6. Phil
7. S.I.L.V.A (Self Incinerating Lethal Vulture Android (not to be confused with our Silva))
8. Darl
9. SirFrog - Mafia
10. sadbhav - Sheriff
11. 3rdEnemy - Doctor
12. Nave
13. naruto
14. snorbet
15. Jerkington
16. Drahcir
---------------
Mafia to Citizen ratio: 2 : 10
---------------

Roles:
-1 Godfather
-1 Mafia

-1 Trapper
-1 Insomniac
-1 Vigilante (2 bullets)
-7 Citizens

Round 9 (day 2)
worse and worse. they strike back. and not too slowly.