Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
target <b>Drahcir</b> ffs this is totally random, but feel free to see me trying to confuse you and targeting me...
Nice, I think there are two mafias in that list, but I can't exactly say who is who.

Atleast everyone appeared except for Naruto (Not implying that he is mafia though).
lol, sorry i didnt read all the posts?
my bad XD
and i tried to save you apoc from death, even though you said you were going to trap your room (and i didnt read about it)
wow, this is the first time i've died in a mafia game (i think)

enemy, you just got what was comin' to you :D
(08-03-2009, 10:47 PM)Alectric Wrote: [ -> ]lol, sorry i didnt read all the posts?
my bad XD
and i tried to save you apoc from death, even though you said you were going to trap your room (and i didnt read about it)
wow, this is the first time i've died in a mafia game (i think)

enemy, you just got what was comin' to you :D

I blame our loss on you Mad :p.

Oh, and Drachir
A letter was discovered on Magnamancy's desk... (Click to View)
(I wanted to say what I knew :) took a chance to add to the story too)
Damn nice... Shame that when I got your PM it was too late Dx
Personally I still think we should target 3rdEnemy

But target me if you will--not like there's much I can do against it.
what the hell is going on, why is none talking?
Since some players have no chance to write here, 3 votes is already a lot...

In front of the crowd Drahcir is catapulted into the far sea with his feet tied to a concrete block

furthermore he was Mafia

Things start to lighten up!

---PLAYERS---
1. naruto
2. Drahcir - Mafia
3. Sonidow - Citizen
4. Magnamancy - Sheriff
5. Alectric - Doctor
6. snorsorbet
7. Dome
8. Darl - Citizen
9. Silva
10. Phil - Citizen
11. Nave
12. Apoc
13. 3rdEnemy
---------------
Mafia to Citizen ratio: 2 : 5
---------------

Roles:
-1 Godfather
-1 Mafia

-1 Trapper
-1 Vigilante (1 bullet)
-3 Citizens

Night Round 3
Death lurks around the floor.

Guys, Trapper rule update. Check and post if you like it or not.
Things are lighting up, though I feel this will still be my last night *Thinks of Silva*...
Think of this: if I had targeted (dumb example) apoc, drahcir would have walked free... Come on I am just a dumb citizen...

Traper is allready the main man on the citizen side, don't make him that overpowered! Maybe give 1 extra shot to vigilante or allow him to emty his clip in 1 night if he wants it. Maybe boost the power of sheriff. For exaple: Whenever sheriff discovers a mafia he can check 1 more person, or he get extra check on every 2nd night... Basically I don't like trapper boost!