Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol?
votes and un-votes?
i reckon the reason Silva started this so called 'band-wagon' because he oviously knew something we didnt, so i am trusting him then, and going to vote: ES
I'm sorry to say Alec, but he doesn't know anything (or rather, he knows, he just doesn't want to believe that I'm a citizen). Apoc trusts me, why can't you?
ok then, im am confused. its just that silva was right last time
plus, you could be panicing because i voted for you?
now i re-read apoc's post, it would be wiser i think to vote for Phil again.
i un-vote ES
So i now accuse Phil
The crowd wants to see Phil hanging, so he shall...

And lifeless his body goes as it is forced downwards against the rope through the gravity...

Investigations show that he was actually a Citizen. Arrest the law for this unlawful crime!

---PLAYERS---
1. naruto
2. Drahcir
3. Sonidow
4. Magnamancy
5. Alectric
6. snorsorbet
7. Dome
8. Darl - Citizen
9. Silva
10. Phil - Citizen
11. Nave
12. Apoc
13. 3rdEnemy
---------------
Mafia to Citizen ratio: 3 : 8
---------------

Roles:
-1 Godfather
-2 Mafia

-1 Doctor
-1 Sheriff
-1 Trapper
-1 Vigilante (2 bullets)
-4 Citizens

Night Round 2
"We should be more careful", 3rdEnemy says.
"Well duh", Nave answers.
And all the hotel floor doors are shut.
Each person awaiting the next day eagerly...
May he rest in peace! Let's just hope that his death wasn't meaningless and it was for the greater good...
i hope all of you facepalm now..
I think mafia will try to kill Silva because it'll look suspicious and you'll try to lynch me, giving them more time.
To fullfil the dead mans last wish: Facepalm, but wait what is under that? *moves the hand* Twisted
Boredom is a funny thing...Anyway wanted to say...um...zzzzzz
Meh, I was wrong about Phil... I know it was not very probable to get a mafia in the first voting (3/13), but anyways I was almost sure he was mafia, I am disappointed now >=/

I won't say a thing of what I think right now, I will wait for the night round to end, before I make more accusations.

Edit: Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe everyone should post 3 users that they think are mafia, and we can get something from that.

Edit: And, seriously, if you're a special PM me, you must know that I'm a citizen right now, that's why I'm trying to help (Remember in the last round when I was just lurking around not saying much?). We need to get some names out of the list to don't kill random people >>
I'm so accusing you next day, 3rdEnemy. You haven't been helpful at all!