Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as long as you don't kill me everything is fine...^^
btw. if I'd have been there at the voting, I'd have stopped you guys from voting for naruto because of what 3rdEnemy said, he kinda revailed narutos indentidy(not saying how, he should do it more often) but meh, to bad I slept while you guys voted...
Don't try to excuse, you bandwagoned everybody. Are you concerned we target you after Phil killed your teammate?
...-.-'

listen, I'm just trying to help, just because 3rdEnemy gave a comment about me means that I'm actually mafia? pewh, think guys, that would be plain stupid, even for him... and that about naruto, meh, he's dead, so what? was he a good player anyways? but I don't care, kill me or not, I can also help when I'm dead, just not voting

EDIT:
Also I know what I did wrong when I was dead last round, it was actually the same as 3rdEnemy does now, but if I exactly say what it is, then 3rd will stop doing it and we lost our chances to find the other mafia guys
Yeah listen to Nave he is a good player, even though he failed as a mafia member, he can do a lot of good as citizen.
..?

To be fair, I was thinking for myself.

sorry naruto. :(

Nave is acting kinda suspicious,
but after the naruto incident I don't wanna jump to conclusions.

(random edit note: yay, my stars are green :p)
Same, but no kill will only give them one more death Dx

And now 3rd Enemy is confusing us... First he lied, then he didn't... but what now? All I know is that the only "suspicious" to me right now is Nave (But not a lot, just because there isn't much info to use against any other user).

Btw, Dome is playing, just that he isn't very active, right? I think he didn't posted even once, that's why I'm asking. =s
I'm utter pissed because you haven't been helpful AT ALL. All you've done so far was bandwagon for Naruto's death, resulting in a MAFIA COVER. Argh. I cannot state that enough times.

Sheriff, HAVE YOU CHECKED DOME YET? PM ME. -.-
Sherif it wouldn't be smart sending him PM, i mean he could be mafia :D

Damn half of the players seem to be in complete silence! FFS play the damn game or don't say you want to join!!!
Come on a ghost talks more than you!!!
I'll ignore that first comment, 3rdEnemy.

And do you guys think accusing freaking everyone would be a good way to prevent the bandwagon stuff?
jeez, i was gone one day, and there are 2 new pages full of people accusing and blaming and trying to construct a theory...but in actualness, nothing has actually happened or been done at all "-.-
we need to get our crap together if we want to figure this out.
@ 3rdEnemy, dont make me go rage at you, because you are just about to step over the line mate...so watch it.