Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: LF2 - Online Data Changer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Using Google Chrome for Android.
And tried again just now, still the same problem.
Nice!
Just to let you know, it doesn't work for Internet Explorer.
But I am pretty sure I am its last user in the world so doesn't mind :p
This so awesome! Gives you the ability to data change on your cell phone. Neat thing.
(04-17-2016, 07:24 PM)A-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed the presence of some words like "walking", "run" or "ball" in the frame name will highlight it orange (theme "cobalt"), whereas anything else becomes white. I'm not sure whether that is intentional or not (is it?), but it feels like a bug anyway.

Keep it up!

Yeah, in the syntax highlighter thing I have those words to be recognized as keywords (because I'm crazy). Custom frame names (i.e. not found in the official LF2 data files) won't be highlighted. Some themes don't highlight keywords though.

(04-18-2016, 06:20 AM)Rhino.Freak Wrote: [ -> ]Using Google Chrome for Android.
And tried again just now, still the same problem.

I just tried Chrome for Android. While I type, the column number is not updated (is this what you meant?). But when I click one of the words from the suggestions, or click enter, or click in the text area, the numbers update. I guess this has to do with how typing works in mobile.

(04-18-2016, 06:34 AM)ayalx Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!
Just to let you know, it doesn't work for Internet Explorer.
But I am pretty sure I am its last user in the world so doesn't mind :p

Which version?

The file saving feature should work on IE10+. The editor I'm not sure. But yeah, providing compatibility for IE doesn't seem worth it. :p

(04-18-2016, 12:27 PM)Hate Wrote: [ -> ]This so awesome! Gives you the ability to data change on your cell phone. Neat thing.

Just added a "Find" and "Find & Replace" buttons with that in mind, given that shortcuts don't seem to work on mobile?
Pages: 1 2