Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: RaMafia Special - The End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DISCLAIMER FOR NEW PLAYERS:
This game is basically the game Mafia. (http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=152)
However in this special we will be playing a minor variant which will be described below.

Welcome to the
RaMafia Special!

In here, everybody is equal - at least in terms of abilities.

The base game mechanics stay the same: there will be night and day phases, a mayor will be elected in the beginning and the person with most votes will be lynched.

But now, more will be happening behind the scenes. Every player gets a unique role - an occupation of sorts - and each role will have exactly one active and one passive ability that will influence the course of the game.
The names of the roles themselves will not give away whether they belong to the Mafia faction, so you may truthfully claim to be "The Detective", even though he's actually taken bribes and on the Mafia side.
So how are you gonna know who you can trust and who you can't? Well, some of those new abilities will help you with that. There could be a sheriff-style role that figures out which of the roles belong to the Mafia side, and somebody else could at the same time check which player has what role. Somebody might learn the name of the Mafia's target each night, but who can he entrust with that information? Some might find strange messages in their post boxes; what is their meaning? Is your collection of traps that you'll use to hunt down the Mafia really in the right hands?  And some may simply lay awake the whole night and successfully hide from the Mafia if they come for them.

The possibilities of role abilities knows no boundaries, and you shouldn't trust everything that you see or read.

If, after reading the above paragraph, you're still not turned off by this new lying and double-dealing variant, then this is the right place for you to sign up!

CURRENT SIGN UP LIST: 17
Amadis
Rhino
Hellbalzer
Simoneon
MangaD
Apocalipsis
LutiChris
mfc
empirefantasy
Tornado
Jernemies
A-Man
Ariel
CosmicSarasa
Darl
prinz_freece
klodasmone
can't wait
So are these all the roles or will you reveal the rest once the game begins...?
He didn't reveal anything really. Everyone's role would be a secret Twisted More fun that way.

I'm not sure I'm participating just yet. I will let you know in the last moment.
(01-21-2016, 06:48 AM)A-Man Wrote: [ -> ]He didn't reveal anything really. Everyone's role would be a secret Twisted More fun that way.

Although some roles were revealed right now :p
Those were just example roles which may or may not make it in. I will give a list of about 15 roles (will be a few more than players) that will be used in the game, however their abilities will stay secret until the respective role dies in the game.
Nappa: Are there enough players yet?
Vegetable: No. ( Repeat that 4 more times now. ).
Vegetable: For the last time Nappa No we don't have enough players!
Nappa: Can I have the Suicide Bomber Role Vegeta?
Vegetable: The Suicid- That doesn't exist.
Nappa: If the Citizens Don't believe me, I will suicide on one of the Mafia Members!!!!!
Vegetable: Great plan. Worst plan ever..
Nappa: Thanks Vegeta.

Yeah okay........Role-play much? Ramond don't mafia on me
Right now we have about 7,5 players, it would be ideal to have about 15 participants. I can do with less, but maybe it is helped if you'd ask some more people whether they're interested.
I think it'd be best to start with more players too! :D
sounds great :) cant wait :p