Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Contest #22: Spriting challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
And the countdown begins! Fella procrastinators, time to get to work!
I don't have a head now, I failed Horribly with my Bojack sprite, I completely failed with the animal sprite, and I completely failed female..............Yeah I will be working on my sprites :/ I don't want to enter with sprites that are completely failures. ( Working on my Sprites for Later Sprite Contests and Stuff, I think the only contest I have a chance in is Probably Dcing xD )

@v Thats never gonna happen until the next Spriting contest! Where I will be 10th Lol.
Eh, come on, I honestly didn't even start working on mine yet, and chances are I will best submit 2 if not 1 near the deadline. Everyone seems to be lazy regarding their entries. Maybe if you give it your all, you get the 3rd place or even close :P.
Time isn't an issue, because I, ugh, happen to be in this favorite place of mine called Pago Pago today *cough. And conveniently, it's still 2 AM here.
In case someone says "Noone posted entry" "Low number of entries" "I don't have motivation because there are no entries"

Look, I submitted my entries when there was no entry.
when the compitition stops!? seems weird that timelines are diffrent and It says 1 Day left to me.
first page sais before sunday so its 4pm friday in my country (germany). I guess I'll have the whole tomorrow then?

well not everyones like u :p
Dont get me wrong I understand u but thats just how most people tick.
Anyway I'd say its rather normal here at LFE that the most entries are done/submitted the last day before deadline (or rather last hours :D )
(11-27-2015, 02:19 PM)Housemate Wrote: [ -> ]when the compitition stops!?

It seems this question has popped up several times, so I'll try to shed some light onto it. Basically, I handle the deadlines like with any other contest and (sporadic) notices about how much time is left. In case you forgot (which is absolutily see what I did there? reasonable, considering the delay that preceeded this contest), here's roughly what needs to be remembered:

- the deadline that counts is the one mentioned in the first post, anything else is just some sort of reminder.
- the clearest sign of when the submission time is over when you find this thread to be locked, typically accompanied by a "thanks for submissions, poll's going to be up soon"-post.
- as I have explained here, the event date is set to 29/11/2015 0:00 GMT. As this apparently leads to confusion, I have now changed the system a bit to reflect a little more realistic approach. Instead of being set to midnight, events are now treated as if they happen at noon at 12:00 of the set day (i.e. everything is shifted to the future by 12 hours). At the time of this post, that's roughly 1 day and 19 hours, rounded down to 1 day. Tomorrow it'll say something like "less than 1 day". Please, once again, note that I do not necessarily close the contest at noon. If I don't get any last-minute-pleads, it'll probably be around 19:00 GMT when I close this thread.

Hope this kind of helps ;)

Bonus info: 3 anon-submitters so far.
(11-27-2015, 05:22 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2015, 02:19 PM)Housemate Wrote: [ -> ]when the compitition stops!?

It seems this question has popped up several times, so I'll try to shed some light onto it. Basically, I handle the deadlines like with any other contest and (sporadic) notices about how much time is left. In case you forgot (which is absolutily see what I did there? reasonable, considering the delay that preceeded this contest), here's roughly what needs to be remembered:

- the deadline that counts is the one mentioned in the first post, anything else is just some sort of reminder.
- the clearest sign of when the submission time is over when you find this thread to be locked, typically accompanied by a "thanks for submissions, poll's going to be up soon"-post.
- as I have explained here, the event date is set to 29/11/2015 0:00 GMT. As this apparently leads to confusion, I have now changed the system a bit to reflect a little more realistic approach. Instead of being set to midnight, events are now treated as if they happen at noon at 12:00 of the set day (i.e. everything is shifted to the future by 12 hours). At the time of this post, that's roughly 1 day and 19 hours, rounded down to 1 day. Tomorrow it'll say something like "less than 1 day". Please, once again, note that I do not necessarily close the contest at noon. If I don't get any last-minute-pleads, it'll probably be around 19:00 GMT when I close this thread.

Hope this kind of helps ;)

Bonus info: 3 anon-submitters so far.

Do we have till tomorrow or nah o.o , I was like reading this 7 times and understanding nothing ...
tl;dr
Deadline is Sunday, November 29th, somewhen in the evening at GMT. At the time of this post, there are about 48 hours remaining.
Ugh shiii hopefully I'll be able to enter with a sprite lol. 2 days is enough for me XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8