Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HouseMate's
New lason design (sense I can sprite now) :

[Image: 8163fc0.png] [Image: 3f3d795.png]
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Gespenst
Try not to use Louis, Firen(...) as base.
Perhapse Try with Template as base and add features like eyes, body etc.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2015, 06:27 PM)Marko Wrote:  Try not to use Louis, Firen(...) as base.
Perhapse Try with Template as base and add features like eyes, body etc.

I stoped doing that lately .
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
'0' Oh, boy! I wish I could do a char with you, ye making the sprites, and I make the data...
Claw Crush!
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2015, 10:49 PM)Pandamon Wrote:  '0' Oh, boy! I wish I could do a char with you, ye making the sprites, and I make the data...

I'll PM !
Thanks given by:
LF3 sprites !
[Image: 86481ec.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2015, 10:41 AM)Housemate Wrote:  LF3 sprites lol !

That really looks great. However, I think there's something wrong, but I can't put that on the right place...
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2015, 02:45 PM)Deep Wrote:  
(08-25-2015, 10:41 AM)Housemate Wrote:  LF3 sprites lol !

That really looks great. However, I think there's something wrong, but I can't put that on the right place...

Yeah you're right, Its the arms...
Thanks given by:
My main complaint with most of your recent sprites is the legs; they tend to be a bit too straight and somehow leaning a bit too forward, giving the character a posture that feels like he's standing like this: \ instead of |.

Davis' arms look rather off. For one, arm on left looks a bit long, shoulder or right look slightly raised and protruding out a bit too much.
The top edge of his pants look way too straight considering the 45 deg perspective; it should look a bit more round to show that it circles around the waist.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Hate , Bamboori
Also, work on the hairl, make it look more realistic than this http://sketchtoy.com/65786324
make less 2d and think about other view. How it would look from front, back and stuff like that.
Useful
Thanks given by: