Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] Son of Louis - download
STOPED WORKING ON IT !! YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE BETA !

Introduction
this character is louis's son ... Named lason , but unlike any characters related to louis this one will not use some colored louis or stuff ... it will be totaly deffrent and special !!

Help-Me!
For those who are interessted .. We can work on this project toghether , and i need someone who is a good data changer
on this one !! any ideas about moves , stuff and weapons maybe ...
You can see that i changed the hair :D !!!

Screenshots
Well new gif program means better animations !!

old:
[Image: 0e34e4c.gif]
[Image: 34572a2.gif]

New:
[Image: 14263a7.gif]
[Image: c411074.gif]
[Image: df5644c.gif]
[Image: e6af7ed.gif]

Attached Files
.rar   lason(old).rar (Size: 1.93 MB / Downloads: 509)
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
I can't help you because I'm just a beginner in D.C.ing
LF2 Firen :D

Thanks given by:
(06-19-2015, 05:12 PM)Housemate Wrote:  Introduction
but unlike any characters related to louis this one will not use some colored louis or stuff

Well It Looks Re-Colored + Mixture Of Luis And Luis X
Anyways Carry On :D
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2015, 07:17 AM)Ariyan Wrote:  
but unlike any characters related to louis this one will not use some colored louis or stuff

Well It Looks Re-Colored + Mixture Of Louis And Louis X
[/quote]
Yeah, it does, well, I can help with the DC, but I am pretty Busy, so If I can find some free Time, I will help with Dcing.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:

Well It Looks Re-Colored + Mixture Of Luis And Luis X
Anyways Carry On :D

first its louis by the way ..
second its louis EX not x ..
+ i didnt use any louis sprite on (this just his arms)
and the running frames are totaly made by me you check louis sprite ;) ..
anyway thanks ..
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
oh, so you rather mean that you don't use louis' sprites as base? cool!
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2015, 11:25 AM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  

Well It Looks Re-Colored + Mixture Of Louis And Louis X
Yeah, it does, well, I can help with the DC, but I am pretty Busy, so If I can find some free Time, I will help with Dcing.
[/quote]

Thats just great :D !! So PM me anytime you are free okey ??

(06-20-2015, 06:50 AM)johnr11 Wrote:  I can't help you because I'm just a beginner in D.C.ing

Can you help with some ideas ?? :)

(06-20-2015, 04:14 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  oh, so you rather mean that you don't use louis' sprites as base? cool!

Yes :D
Thanks given by:
Housemate Wrote:
AmadisLFE Wrote:Yeah, it does, well, I can help  with the DC, but I am pretty Busy, so If I can find some free Time, I will help with Dcing.
Housemate Wrote:Thats just great :D !! So PM me anytime you are free okey ??

I think you should send it to me now, I don't really have a schedule of Working and, when not working :P

@Housemate Works for me.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(06-21-2015, 04:27 AM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  
Housemate Wrote:
AmadisLFE Wrote:Yeah, it does, well, I can help  with the DC, but I am pretty Busy, so If I can find some free Time, I will help with Dcing.
Housemate Wrote:Thats just great :D !! So PM me anytime you are free okey ??

I think you should send it to me now, I don't really have a schedule of Working and, when not working :P

Well, i will send it to you this week ...
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2015, 06:50 AM)Housemate Wrote:  Can you help with some ideas ?? :)

yeah sure

LF2 Firen :D

Thanks given by: