Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E3 2015
In your opinion, which conference won, which game is your most expected, and what part of the event disappointed the most?

Share here.
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
i was expecting ubisoft to announce a new prince of persia game instead of yet another assassins creed game and that is why i'm disappoint.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: klodasmone , Dr. Time , Ariyan
(06-17-2015, 06:22 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  i was expecting ubisoft to announce a new prince of persia game instead of yet another assassins creed game and that is why i'm disappoint.

I'd love another Prince of Persia. For now, I'm really hyped for the new Hitman. Looks delicious.
(06-17-2015, 06:42 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  I'd love another Prince of Persia. For now, I'm really hyped for the new Hitman. Looks delicious.

same here, and if that ever happens i hope they make something solid like the sands of time trilogy the franchise could use a new game especially since it got totally overshadowed by assassins creed.

i saw the new hitman trailer i think its one of the best E3/15 trailers, the game looks promising lets just hope its going to be better than hitman absolution i didnt really like that one.
Thanks given by: klodasmone
(06-17-2015, 07:45 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  
(06-17-2015, 06:42 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  I'd love another Prince of Persia. For now, I'm really hyped for the new Hitman. Looks delicious.

same here, and if that ever happens i hope they make something solid like the sands of time trilogy the franchise could use a new game especially since it got totally overshadowed by assassins creed.

i saw the new hitman trailer i think its one of the best E3/15 trailers, the game looks promising lets just hope its going to be better than hitman absolution i didnt really like that one.

I remember when I played the first PoP game of the trilogy back in the day, and it was beautiful, challenging and all around oozing with style. That reboot, where you collect white orbs like some kind of creepy PacMan, was a drawback, despite awesome boss fights. And I agree, Absolution had amazing graphics, but the disguise system was flawed and the maps, although densely populated with NPCs, were quite small to navigate. Here's to Blood Money's freedom.
(06-17-2015, 08:27 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  I remember when I played the first PoP game of the trilogy back in the day, and it was beautiful, challenging and all around oozing with style. That reboot, where you collect white orbs like some kind of creepy PacMan, was a drawback, despite awesome boss fights.
i think you mean "the forgotten sands" ?! or maybe prince of persia 2008?! i didn't really care much about those when they came out, since they had different stories anyway.
don't know if you tried warrior within or the two thrones but these two basically set the groundwork for future games like assassins creed (with the speed kill,stealth,acrobatics...etc) there was a discussion on ubisoft forums on how their latest titles are all rip offs from their old games, which is kind of true when you look at it and compare.

(06-17-2015, 08:27 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  And I agree, Absolution had amazing graphics, but the disguise system was flawed and the maps, although densely populated with NPCs, were quite small to navigate. Here's to Blood Money's freedom.

you stole those word out of my mouth XD (i didn't want to start bashing absolution its an okay game) but yeah it should be open ended levels like blood money all the way, also wans't that much into the personal story of 47 call me old fashioned but i liked the cold blooded emotion free assassin.

anyway, E3 wasn't bad. A lot of good games were revealed by many developers But Ubisoft's presentation was the worst this E3.
Thanks given by: klodasmone
E3 is the thing which i watch now a days. And thats the only thing i do :p
Thanks given by:
did someone say e3?
Thanks given by:
A few thoughts:

- COD: Black Ops III will yet again introduce zombies? Yes, please!
- Hitman 47 looks like a toddler; Faith from Mirror's Edge looks like a nigger troll
- AC: Syndicate will be another money cashing in rehash, and another one of my guilty pleasures
- NFS reboot will be too arcadey (better off replaying Shift2)
- Battlefront's local splitscreen coop will be a romp
- Just Cause 3 will probably (read: undoubtedly) have a weak story-line campaign
- Fake open world freedom in Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Division's multiplayer will flop harder than Lebron James
- No Man's Sky is too big for its own good
- A free copy of Batman: Arkham Knight with the gtx 900s' card (and it looks awesome)
- SF V looks the same as SF IV with no appearant innovation
- FAST Racing NEO looks like a GOTY in racing category, because of the fusion between F-Zero and the acid trip, that is the anime Redline
- DOOM, in order to succeed as a modern shooter, should strive for something similar to Wolfenstein
- Retarded fanservice and "balloon" system in MGS 5
- Life is Strange final two episodes weren't even teased
- No F1 2015 demo gameplay
- Last Guardian looks like a PS2 HD game
- Cringeworthy Nintendo Muppet show
- Fallout 4 looks like a cartoon

I'm obviously leaving out some other big IPs, but that's that.
Thanks given by: