Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! but Am not New in here ...
:) 
Good morning or evening everybody ! :D I Was a member of this forum years ago , and I decided to get back into the Little Fighter 2 World ! Cause i really missed it you know ...
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Housemate! Hope we can be of service to ya. What was your old username when you first joined?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Hate
Welcome!
Hope you feel good to be here. I have the experience of coming back to LF2 after some years too. :p

And yeah, what was your old username? :D
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by: Hate
Well i think i forgot it ... :/ it Was Lason or something .
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
Welcome back!

Excited to see that still there are old guys who come back! :D
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 01:13 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Welcome back!

Excited to see that still there are old guys who come back! :D

Yeah .. little fighter 2 is unressistable :3
Thanks given by:
Of course buddy!
Which year did u join and what year was yr last visit in yr old account?
Thanks given by:
Actually I dont remember :p
Thanks given by:
Hi, I don't know you, let me introduce. I am Sanger at the momment,
Useful
Thanks given by: