Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who are you in real life? :)
Name: goku2020 bashscrazy Bashir
Hobbies: Dragon Ball, Little Fighter 2, DBZ LF2 (THIS IS MY LIFE AND MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE)

Studying Digital Media (FUSION-HA! of Computer Science and Fine Arts) in university. Should have finished a year ago and then I should have finished this year... Have 1 course left. Going to have to go back for half a year for just 1 course. Won't graduate for another year...  Shock

I originally wanted to animation. But I suck at it and I never animate anymore (except for LF2 spriting animations for the game).
Then I wanted to do game development I guess? I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Joined LF2 community in 2007. Left in 2008. Came back in 2011.
Starting making DBZ LF2 in 2014 and it sucks a lot. It's pretty bad. I get lazy and rehash the same shiiii all the time. All characters have the same punch style and like dash attack and running and stuff. The characters are just reksins of previously made versions.
So from this you can tell how much of a lazy person I am.
Not only am I lazy, I am also loser n00b. I'm not very social. I stay home most of the time sitting on my a** for hours at a time on my computer. I'm also fat but skinny at the same time. I'm worse than the dad bod.

Hopefully no one read any of this.

edit:
(06-15-2015, 06:09 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  When I get older I want to have a beard. Beards are sexy. Damn you Bamboori and your smug hair. Mine's taking forever to grow. asdfghjkl this is all i could think of right now.

Aren't you already an adult? If you don't got the beard growing abilities now, chances are you never will! HA! Also you forgot to damn me. My beard is so beautiful bro. It's even longer now than from March 29 when I posted that pic. SWEG
Thanks given by: Ariyan
Quote:3rdly Nicolas Cage
so that makes you a thing
Useful
Thanks given by:
My real Name is Lukas Sander (I guess most of you know that already but whatever :p).
I'm currently 21 years old and studying informatics.
I often forget how old I am, which is a good excuse for forgetting other peoples ages.
I've always been rather the slow and steady type (more slow than steady), but sometimes when something annoys me I can flip quite fast and rage for a while. When I was younger I was pretty shy and kept to myself and my close friends a lot. I didn't talk to people, leave alone girls until I was in my later teens or so. I didn't even know all the girls names in class for quite a while. During that time I had a big crush on one of my classmates. So that one time in english class we had some english people teaching us a little in small groups. I was grouped with my crush and a lady. Most awkward moment of my life so far I think.
In 9th grade I started getting trouble with my grades, and after the class year instead of repeating class I opted for one class year at a middle school (until then gymnasium). For one I didn't want to repeat and drag behind even more, but also I wanted to open up more to others. During my year at middle school I did that as best as I could. The school I went to had a pretty bad reputation but my whole class was super nice and supportive of getting me out of my shell.
I got through that year grade-wise without any trouble; in fact I was one of the best pupils without really doing anything (benefits of going to a lower-grade school I guess haha).
After that I went to a gymnasium again, started making new friends (which I actually COULD DO at that point).
I've been in only two relationships so far, both long-time (and the second one going on again right now).
During my "coming out" I've lost most of my sense of shame, which is not a bad thing per se but sometimes people get weirded out if you have no trouble speaking about private things in public (not like "yo i banged this b*tch so good", mind you. More like... actually I can't think of an example. What things are you ashamed of?).
Video games are my life pretty much, also I love Anime, Cartoons, Programming, hardware modding and lots of other time-consuming stuff.
I usually spend way too much time procrastinating or with my hobbies instead of studying (finals are closing in again... argh).
Lately I've discovered the fun in planning and sorting all my tasks and ideas in to-do lists. Its great for forgetful people like me and gives you a sense of accomplishment if you actually get stuff from the lists done.
Also I love chinaware and usually I always have at least a few things waiting to arrive.

Finally I got down to write something with sense here. Yay! Time for a success beer. I love V+ Berry.
Thanks given by: Memento , MangaD , LutiChris , A-Man
haha staff is too afraid to post
yes, I'm looking at you Ramunde

I am Simonas Letukas. I started my journey as a kid who was constantly asking everyone "why?". So I got smart. Or at least I thought I was. In school I wanted to be a badass so I became one. Parties, alcohol, drugs, all that sh*t. Got quite a few girlfriends, but not anymore. Instead, fell in love with music. And I really like the idea of working the thing you love doing. So I am now pursuing a career in music production. And so I live in UK right now. Still maintain junkie status.

I joined LFE in 2008. But I guess you can read that part of the bio on my profile. I love my time here. This game and its modding potential got me really interested in creating my own games. Truth is, I've been creating games all my life. I had like 100 unfinished projects and some pretty huge ones. And I would always beta-test the games with my brother. Sadly all the games were made physically, which meant that I had to be the AI, the computer, the neutral guy. Ultimately I never quite learnt any programming so I couldn't move the projects on computerised system. And I can't even draw any concept art to attract people because I suck at painting... So my dream is still to create a game someday.

So yeah, music and game design. That's me.
Thanks given by: Memento
I may not be the one with interesting off-line life but anyways, My name is Koushik. I am presently doing my Engineering in Electrical and Electronics , still confused about my career selection for my future and thinking of doing productive stuffs, start earning probably to meet my daily needs and don't know how.
a.k.a firzenx or X.
Deviantart| Arts |sprites|FaceBook
Thanks given by:
@Simoneon You must be an hot person.. :D

EDIT: I saw the line

Hot Person Wrote:Parties, alcohol, drugs, all that sh*t. Got quite a few girlfriends

Simoneon edited this post 06-16-2015 09:13 PM because:
Well I wouldn't say so, haha :D
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Cool thread, emps. I'll join in, I guess.

From early childhood I remember spending my time alone together with Math (won a few prestigious local prizes), Chess (my Grand-Dad taught me from when I was 3) and Drawing (usually colourful monsters and exotic cars).

For first ten school years I was at the top of my grade-gettin' class-game romp, but then I was left heartbroken after my first serious relationship with a girl, and went into deep depression, psychosis and, eventually, schizophrenia.

I'd dropped out from school, because of almost 6 months of time I'd spent in recuperation in two different hospitals. This is where I did my first IQ test, where I scored above 140 (i.e. low-end clinical genius). Having time on my hands and reading all the necessary academy-related books, next year, at 16, I passed all the needed school finishing exams.

Then followed a brief IT-related job and a brief manual-labor endeavor installing conditioning systems, but I felt unsatisfied with 'em both, - although the pay was really good, - so I decided to take some Philosophy and Psychology classes. I flunked out again, because of boredom and disinterest, and tried my luck yet again in English Literature and Art classes, where I flunked out again, due to my low attendance rate.

At 19 I wrote a massive twelve-novel literature saga, after which I was completely burned-out, and had to go into therapy again, where I did my second IQ test, scoring practically the same number of points (~143). I did absolutely nothing during this 6 months' time: just vegetated and slept for as long as I could (almost 18 hrs a day).

At 20 to 23 I became interested in the stock market, where I got most of my current cash, so I delved into my inner NEET-otaku-hikikamori life-style, watching anime, playing vidya and reading all-millennia-around philosophers. I consider myself a Nietzschean overman, a Stirnerian egoist and a DeSadean libertarian. All in all, my stance is that of a creative nihilist, futuristic anarchist and Bohemian artist.

Last week I did my third IQ test for my clinical profile, and scored 161. In any case, I don't think these tests mean anything, and I'm not bragging. These days I feel even dumber, than when I was, like, seven. Over-extended auto-learning must be just me coping/compartmentalizing with my insecurities/low self-esteem.

That's the short version. Thanks for reading. And Godspeed.
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Bamboori , MangaD , Deep , Memento
Wow Klodasmone, that's just amazing. I've would have never thinking about such things.

I am a bigger fool than I have ever expected to be.
Useful
Thanks given by: